Whats for Dinner tonight?

bacon and butterbean stew with olive ciabatta bread, and apple and blackberry crumble for dessert

mixed bean salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, blueberries, onion and goat cheese tart with dressing.

bacon and butterbean stew with olive ciabatta bread, and apple and blackberry crumble for dessert

Oh my, we are soooo food twins! That sounds awesome!

We are having traditional roast...roast rib of beef, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, maple parsnips and carrots, caramelised sprouts, cabbage, gravy...berry clafoutis with cream for dairy bods, banana cake for meeeee

braising steak slowing cooked in a home made gravy with green beans and chips

Chicken with goats cheese wrapped in parma ham, roast tomatoes and sauteed potatoes.
Tarte Tatin x

We're having pork steak, mashed potato, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, cabbage, peas, carrots & gravy. Cannot wait!!

Salt fish, rice & peas, plantain, avocado, roast potatoes, sweet roast potatoes & macaroni cheese :)

you are all so adventurous! How do you come up with them things!?
i'm not the best cook I find it hard to come up with new ideas

Samantha, I decide on an ingredient I want to use and then just google it and find recipies! I just typed in 'butterbean' last week and it came up with the butterbean and bacon stew :) I have discovered loads of good recipes this way!

I literally have an addiction to cook books...the collection is ridiculous :haha: Everytime we get a bit bored with what we are eating, I will go for a flick through a book that's our 'mood' of the moment, iykwim?

i did River Cobbler en croute (used Philly and chestnut mushrooms inside) with creamed spinach and fennel.

I literally have an addiction to cook books...the collection is ridiculous :haha: Everytime we get a bit bored with what we are eating, I will go for a flick through a book that's our 'mood' of the moment, iykwim?

I love reading cookbooks! My mum has an amazing collection, but I swear she has only actually ever tried to make about 5 of the recipes :haha:

Samantha, I decide on an ingredient I want to use and then just google it and find recipies! I just typed in 'butterbean' last week and it came up with the butterbean and bacon stew :) I have discovered loads of good recipes this way!

good idea :thumbup:

when I look in cookbooks theres always recepies with loads of ingredients I dont have, maybe I should be more adventurous with my grocery shopping :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->