Whats for Dinner tonight?

Yeah def! I just browse recipes while doing an online shop so I can get all the ingredients as I read them :)

Big veggie biriyani tonight, with the side of veggie curry and plenty of coriander naan!

Because It's chinese new year we are making sweet and sour chicken, egg fried rice and spring rolls!

Hot dogs, fries and salad. Boy we have been eating like crap these last few days.

I'm feeling something nice and fattening so fried chicken with mash, gravy and biscuits and apple pie for dessert....

Honey and sesame chicken skewers, griddled squash, spicy curly kale and cous cous

chickpea korma with basmati rice, we'll see how this goes because cooking indian food isn't my strongest skill!

We had turkey drummers, yorkshires, mash, carrots and gravy :lol: a total throw it all together tea!!Oh and we're having toffee apple crumble and custard later :D mmmm X

We had baked potatoes done properly in the oven and beans. Hubby had fish fingers with his too.

kids had lazy tea: smiley faces, roast chicken and peas.

I have not eaten so nor has OH as he is incapable of cooking and I cant be effed!

We had pasta and meatballs in a tomato chilli sauce mmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->