Whats for Dinner tonight?

Roast beef with home made yorkshires, mash, swede, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, cabbage and gravy nom nom x

were having turkey hot pot with mushrooms,potatoes,carrots,onions and parsnips

well that's if i actually make it im pretty poorly today

Pork steak, mash, roast potatoes, stuffing, cabbage, peas & gravy.

I think anyway :lol:

Chilli again as made massive pot yesterday. Today with roasted paprika potatoes.

Rib of beef, goose fat roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, roast parsnips and carrots, mashed swede and sweet potato, broccoli, cabbage with gravy. Puds is apple and blackberry crumble with custard.

Were having a chicken roast dinner today :) afters will be hm apple and cinnamon crumble with custard

I did pulled pork rolls for lunch with nachos so will do a salad of some sort for dinner.

I'm doing chilli. The mildest chilli ever though because I'm a wimp :blush:

Went out for dinner and it was yummy. I had apple wood cheese and panchetta burger Wth a sour dough bun, served with skinny fries, onion rings and pudding was a creme brûlée. I could eat it again actually :dohh: tea will be bacon sandwiches in a minute. I can't stop eating today lol xx

Went out for dinner and it was yummy. I had apple wood cheese and panchetta burger Wth a sour dough bun, served with skinny fries, onion rings and pudding was a creme brûlée. I could eat it again actually :dohh: tea will be bacon sandwiches in a minute. I can't stop eating today lol xx

Mmmm, yummy burger! And I think burgers and steaks always need skinny frites!! Mmmm

How was the lemon tart?

I did pulled pork rolls for lunch with nachos so will do a salad of some sort for dinner.

Yummy!! The fabulous baker brothers did pulled pork and it looked so delicious!

I had a weight watchers sweet and sour chicken meal

It is so cheap and easy to do and always goes down so well, I'd highly recommend giving it a go! I do it a lot for guests coming round for lunch. It's great not just in rolls but also in tacos, on hot dogs etc. Happy to give my recipe if you want?

As for dinner, I had a salad with avocado, followed by strawbs and homemade flapjacks.

It is so cheap and easy to do and always goes down so well, I'd highly recommend giving it a go! I do it a lot for guests coming round for lunch. It's great not just in rolls but also in tacos, on hot dogs etc. Happy to give my recipe if you want?

As for dinner, I had a salad with avocado, followed by strawbs and homemade flapjacks.

Yes please!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->