Whats for Dinner tonight?

It is so cheap and easy to do and always goes down so well, I'd highly recommend giving it a go! I do it a lot for guests coming round for lunch. It's great not just in rolls but also in tacos, on hot dogs etc. Happy to give my recipe if you want?

As for dinner, I had a salad with avocado, followed by strawbs and homemade flapjacks.

Yes please!!! :flower:

Me too! :flower:

Tonight were having sausages, mashed potatoes, cauliflower cheese, green beans and gravy :)

Went out for dinner and it was yummy. I had apple wood cheese and panchetta burger Wth a sour dough bun, served with skinny fries, onion rings and pudding was a creme brûlée. I could eat it again actually :dohh: tea will be bacon sandwiches in a minute. I can't stop eating today lol xx

Mmmm, yummy burger! And I think burgers and steaks always need skinny frites!! Mmmm

How was the lemon tart?

It was so yum : )

Aaaaah that tart was so good, I always thought I'd be rubbish at making stuff like that even though it's not mega hard I'm just not used to doing it but my gosh the taste difference between that one and a shop bought one is unreal. My mum has pinched the recipie and she's making it for desert after Sunday dinner this week. I think every desert from now on will be lemon tart :haha:

Xx

It's so much more lemony, creamy and natural, isn't it? Yum!

We are having kleftiko, oregano roast potatoes and Greek salad. Pudding is pistachio, orange and almond cake, with raspberries and creme Fraiche

I had the new Weight Watchers steam & serve meals! Chop suey. Was lovely.

We had pork in apples and cider, mash potato, leeks, cabbage and cauliflower.

Szechuan pork with noodles and sesame sugar snaps. Pud is cake remainder...warmed with more berries and creme Fraiche.

Last night was rosemary chicken with bacon and avocado in ciabatta with hm fries and a salad yum! Thanks tennisgal :haha:

Tonight is spaghetti bolognaise with cheesy garlic bread :thumbup:

Peri peri chicken salad & mullerlight yogurt with strawbs

Chicken that's already been marinated (from butchers) and pepper skewers with pitta, salad and various sauces. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->