Whats for Dinner tonight?

Roast chicken with hm stuffing and vegetables and a banana cake with cream cheese frosting for afters....

My dad came to see the girls swim so we ended up at his for dinner and I had omelette and beans

Homemade chicken and leek pie in puff pastry with broad beans, peas, sweetcorn and carrots.

Vegetable moussaka, salad and oregano and olive bread. Lemon meringue cake.

Can I get your recipe for the veg moussaka please?

Tonight I'm making lamb kebabs with wedges for OH and Amy. I'll prob just have a frozen meal x

We use this Delia recipe!

https://www.deliaonline.com/recipes...vegetarian-moussaka-with-ricotta-topping.html

ally has more of a veggie compote, as the topping is too dairyfied for her...although I have tried it with different milks for me, too, and it was good with oat.

I also use stock instead of red wine when the girls are having it, but have to say it is yummiest with wine!

We are having hm chicken sag with pilau rice, popadums and raita...Puds is fereni with rosewater and pistachios

Made home made pizza for the first time last night and I HATE HATE working with dough! But eventually it came out ok, even if one of the pizzas was stupidly thick! Ooops. Lol.

Will def work on again though as it was lurverly!

Tonight we're working late so will either be a takeaway on the way home (must stop this habit!) or chicken nuggets and chips as it's so easy when we get in!

I'm just having a WW curry before heading out to work again ... I've got some mince out for tea so probably cottage pie or something x

I am for the first time ver attempting to make a home made curry. Its a SW recipe so please keep your fingers crossed that it turns out ok!!

I've no idea! lol quite fancy eggy bread
not been shopping so don't have alot in lol

something low cal and easy for me tonight, OH at work

WW tomato & basil chicken & wedges with vegetables, WW toffee cheesecake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->