Whats for Dinner tonight?

Advieh chicken with split peas (stew style)...served on rice with golden crust is bl00dy amazing

Ohhh thank you, you are a fountain of knowledge! I would love some recipes if you don't mind - and yes I actually did notice that they have pomegranete molasses!

Chicken kiev, chunky chips & onion rings followed by apple crumble & custard.

Ohhh thank you, you are a fountain of knowledge! I would love some recipes if you don't mind - and yes I actually did notice that they have pomegranete molasses!

Will post some later on...we are currently semi dozing after epic lunch, and both girls out for the count!

Nada tonight, as we went out and I had...crab on toasted sourdough, hake with pommes anna on a tomato and fennel bisque followed by Chocolate ginger tart with rhubarb ice cream.

Yum blimmin yum.

Not a lot, very hungover in this house today!!!
But am prepping for tomorrows lunch with family:

Pate to start (homemade)
Then pork dinner with roasted veg medley, cauli & broc cheese, potatoes, stuffing, pigs in blankets, yorkies and apple sauce.
Cheesecake for pudding.

Still got lots to do...... :)

Tonight was Asian food night, so lots of little dishes like dumplings etc. I just couldn't decide what to eat...

Pesto and mozzarella chicken, jacket potato, lots of cauliflower cheese, green beans, can't wait!

We had lemon rasam soup and homemade crusty white bread. Hubby is now munching through flapjacks and custard.

I've been terrible, it's been takeaway all weekend. Finally did a proper grocery shop and planned to make pork mandarin wild rice...but I have this terrible migraine that has me confined to our bed.

So it was Mexican takeaway tonight. Soft tacos, tortilla crisps and salsa. :blush:

Today we're having roast beef roast potatoes roast parsnips carrots broccoli cauliflower swede and carrots mashed, Yorkshires stuffing cabbage and gravy :thumbup:

Today we are having slow roast lamb in pomegranate molasses with aubergine dip, yoghurt dip, saffron rice, Shiraz salad and Persian flat breads...pudding is st Clements polenta cake with raspberries and creme Fraiche

We'll be having spag Bol and garlic baguette and more strawberry cheesecake for dessert :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->