Whats for Dinner tonight?

Covent Garden Souper Greens soup with h/m bread and butter.

Sausages, mash and baked beans :haha: too close to giving birth for anything that involves effort!

You're doing better than I was at that stage, it was either takeaway every night or starvation. I'd had enough of life by then and everything that went with it including cooking dinner, lol!!

You can't beat sausage and mash though :thumbup:

:haha: I think next week when he's actually born we'll be living off takeaways for a week or two, DH can't even make a sandwich properly so I wont be trusting him to take over haha xx

I was the same and batch cooked for 2 weeks before I went in. Thank goodness I did, I didn't have time to even clean my teeth let alone cook a dinner! :haha:

Lamb fattoush with blueberry yoghurt cake for pud

Ok ok, what is blueberry yoghurt cake? My daughter loves both blueberries, cake and yoghurt so this could be a winner. Can I be cheeky and ask for a recipe or point me in the right direction? :flower:

some bacon and applewood smoked pork tenderloin, it smelled even better than it sounds, and the taste *drools*

Mrs V, will ping it over to you later, Mrs V. I did it as cupcakes...helps me with portion control ;) It's actually quite healthy, as it uses some oil and the yoghurt...rather than butter

Yesterday was roast chicken salad with jacket potato
Tonight will be faghitas not had them in ageees

Xx

Dominos tonight and some form of cheesecake or chocolate fudge cake for dessert hopefully! LO is going to my mums tonight ready for my section tomorrow! So we are going to eat crap and watch films! ahh back to dieting in a few weeks! x

Dominos tonight and some form of cheesecake or chocolate fudge cake for dessert hopefully! LO is going to my mums tonight ready for my section tomorrow! So we are going to eat crap and watch films! ahh back to dieting in a few weeks! x

:O never knew you were having baby boy tomorrow?! good luck :hugs: x

Good luck, Boothh!!

We're having HM Pizza's & garlic bread

Oooh, lots of luck, Booth! Let us know how it all goes :hugs:

Blueb yog cakes...

cake mix ingredients

150g plain flour
50g sunflower oil
110g caster sugar
125 ml pot nat yog
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
100g blueberries

for the icing

25g softened butter
50g full fat crm cheese
50g icing sugar

preheat oven to 180c

blend the cake ingredients together, then fold in the blueberries.

Put into muffin / cupcake cases

bake for 15-20 mins

To make the frosting blend all the icing ingredients together and Spread the icing over the cooled cupcakes, decorate with more blueberries if you fancy!

I often add a bit of lemon rind and juice to the cake for a lemony twist :)

My friend provided the recipe, I think she begged a tearoom local to her who do the most amazing cakes. We should visit her more often ;)

Dinner is bouillebaisse with the usual trimmings, crusty bread, green salad. Girls will have fishy bits, but no seafoody bits!

Pudding is tarte tatin with creme fraiche

Dinner is bouillebaisse with the usual trimmings, crusty bread, green salad. Girls will have fishy bits, but no seafoody bits!

Pudding is tarte tatin with creme fraiche

I think you must have the most varied/interesting diet I have ever heard of!

chicken fajitas tonight yum! with a WW double chocolate brownie dessert.

Quick meal to night as off visting at the hospital homemade falafels homemade sunflower oat and honey bread roasted med veg with a beetroot spinach rocket salad.

We had homemade roast potatoes, turkey dinosaurs, onion rings & peas
Was very yummaay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"