Whats for Dinner tonight?

Just had chicken fajitas........so disapointed cos we got asda's ones instead of old el paso ones to try them and yuk!!

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to have a night in together and a Chinese... So far so good I've made it in to his flat... Now I just need the Chinese I'm craving! My local do this thing with duck, pork rib bits, bean sprouts and egg fried rice in a Cantonese sauce :) mmm yummy!

Jumbo hot dogs with corn on the cob and mac and cheese. Heart attack central but oh so good!!

About to prepare a roast dinner! yummy, really craving one, so aiming to eat at 2pm! then tonight I shall hunt through here for ideas of a snack style meal

Last night took the kids to Pizza Hut for the happy hour!! Tonight indian takeaway feast lamb madras, pilau rice, chips and naan bread mmmmm nice fattening weekend but been ill tues, wed and thurs so saved myself some calories up, making up for it now :rofl:

We had a late lunch/early tea and had steak and ale pie, mash and veg. Will probably get some chips on the way home from work tonight or something though x

Hm madras curry with Jasmine rice, garlic and coriander naan bread from tescos and nicked an eclair from my mums for afters.

Xx

Mmmm DH made sausage casserole with mash - tasty :D

The children ate earlier so we're being naughty and having pizza, mussels, olives and Tyrells crisps! Shandy is the beverage of choice with a bag of Maltesers to share.

So naughty but nice!

Mmmmm I always come off this thread hungry :lol:

It's my turn to cook tonight and we're running out of ingredients (payday next week) so I'll have to be creative lol x

Charlotte! Congratulations!! :hugs:

We had family over for dinner last night...did a massive Greek mezze (about 12 dishes) and opera cake, cheese, baklava and coffee.

So, still feel stuffed! Today it's a very simple leftovers! With fresh salads and fresh bread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->