Whats for Dinner tonight?

Charlotte! Congratulations!! :hugs:

We had family over for dinner last night...did a massive Greek mezze (about 12 dishes) and opera cake, cheese, baklava and coffee.

So, still feel stuffed! Today it's a very simple leftovers! With fresh salads and fresh bread.

Mmmmmmmmm :munch: recipe?

It's decided, tonight we're having baked potatoes with cheese and beans. I hope we can get some non-slug-destroyed lettuce from the garden too :rofl:

Thanks tallybee!

Leftover chicken - chicken stir fry, chicken pie, chicken pasta, chicken soup, casserole. x

Yesterday we had a random BBQ as some of OHs friends came over and wanted one!
Today were going to my mums for a roast dinner

Were of on holiday tomorrow so just eating up what we have I'm
Making hone made Thai chicken burgers with salad ect.

Last night was home made pizza

We're up at my parents so my dad usually does a roast on a sunday so that's our tea :) yum yum!

My boyfriend is coming over to mine and having a Chicken Roast Dinner with me and my family, (Mum, Dad, my 3 brothers and sister) having all the trimmings as well!

Roast chicken, Roast potatoes, Sausages, Stuffing, Yorkshire puddings, Peas, Carrots, Cabbage, Leeks and Gravy! Mmm can't wait! :D

TallyBee...normally I use either Waitrose :haha: or an aunts tried nd tested recipe (which is delicious)...but I gave the below a whirl, and it's YUM!

https://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2012/mar/02/baklava-lemon-semolina-cake-recipes

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, yorkshire puddings, gravy and mint sauce :flower: fresh pineapple with ice cream for afters if I'm not the size of a house!

We had pork, yorkshire puddings, roast potatos, normal potatoes, green beans, brocolli and mange tout! Megan and OH had trifle for dessert and i had an apple :-D

TennisGal ..Charlotte! Congratulations!! :hugs:

thankyou lovely :hugs:

today we went out for sunday roast and it was soooo yummy. Ended up having a sirloin steak with my dinner though as they had no beef :shock:

Just had some chicken flavour supernoodles for tea after alfie went to bed.

tomorrow will be hm steak and ale pie, lots of veg, hm chips and gravy.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->