Whats for Dinner tonight?

Tonight will be burgers for OH and Amy. Undecided whether to do them with chips or mashed spuds and beans x

I'm having SW chips with gravy tonight lol can't be bothered to make anything else and I forgot to get the meat out the freezer

Potato, egg and pea fritatta with salad.

stew!! mmmmmmm its been in the slow cooker since nine.......smells sooooo good!!

Calamari and prawn pasta in fennel and tomato sauce for DH and I...sardine and salmon in fennel and tomato sauce pasta for the girls.

Pudding is Dorset apple cake, with clotted cream ice cream or creme Fraiche.

Mushroom & Ricotta Cheese Pasta with a creamy mushroom sauce, salad and garlic bread! Mmm yummy

Tonight was:

Moroccan spiced lamb with cous cous and grilled vegetables for dinner

Then we had left over chocolate cake which was thanks to a craving for it at ten last night (great time to start baking) for dessert...

I had turkey and potatoes at mums but I don't like turkey so ate just potatoes. lol

I'm not in the mood for chicken curry tonight which is what was planned for dinner so just had an apple and having some oven chips and may have a sandwich later if I'm still hungry which lets face it I will be haha :)

Ptk chop with pak choi in a h/m peanut sauce, hubby had rice with his.

I really really want to have a Poutine something fierce, sadly since i've moved from Canada i found that i now live in the land of no gravy. I suppose i will have to settle with a salad :( ooey gooey cheese , gravy and fries would have been way yummier T.T

Tescos finest meal deal :lol: chicken and ham hock lattice pies with creamy mash veg and chocolate melt in the middle pudding for dessert :) x

Roast chicken, roast potato and green olives tagine with crunchy bread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->