Whats for Dinner tonight?

sausage casserole tonight. I don't really eat meat, so goodness knows what I'll end up with. Baked spud probably! x

Mums done Chicken Enchiladas... I really don't want them, so I'm going to raid the fridge when she's disappeared :haha: won't hurt her feelings then either :)

Tonight is lemon sole, samphire, jersey royals in a lemon, caper and herb sauce.

Pudding will be creme Fraiche and Greek yoghurt version of eton mess.

Last night was tuna pasta

Tonight will be roast chicken, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, mash potato, peas, carrots, cabbage & gravy

We ended up with mcdonalds last night, so tonight will be the sausage casserole x

Well we're heading out shortly for hubby's birthday lunch and having Fusion so dinner will be toast and marmite I reckon!

Last night was cottage pie with carrots and sweetcorn. Tonight is piri piri chicken ( pesto chicken for girls ) with chips, corn on the cob and coleslaw :thumbup:

Kids are having sweet and sour chicken with rice. I am having hotdogs with fried onions and TK!!

I had a Subway on the way home from us being out for the day so im not that hungry for tea today :( ...yet!

Last night was salad with greens from the garden, raspberries, leftover chicken, cheese, and baked potatoes on the side.

Tonight will be asian stir fry with thin-cut steak strips, fresh veggies, and rice.

Last night was chilli with oven chips and tonight will probably be chilli with baby potatoes. I loves chilli :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->