Whats for Dinner tonight?

I've just made spaghetti bolognese with green beans, carrots, peas and sweetcorn in it. My first attempt at a homemade healthy version!

Mmm sounds lovely, DH jokes that my bolognese has no real meat in it as I bulk it out with so much veg, he does actually appreciate how far I can make a packet of mince go though :lol:

Tonight we had my homemade version of carbonara with lots of mushrooms and some chicken in it :D

I've only just finished packing to go away tomorrow so just a ready meal for me and my boyfriend tonight :( some of them are ok I guess... I've got a beef lasagne and he's got macaroni cheese

I'm going to have a go at gok Wans egg fried rice tonight with marinated pork xx

Tagine...again [hubbys fave] with butter beans, lamb, carrots and potatoes. It will be slow cooked.
With some crunchy tiger bread, salad and some harissa.

Sausage casserole (currently in the slow cooker) with mash and veg :)

Currently travelling from Manchester to Bristol so what ever my best friend has cooked :D either that or my OH will buy us all a take away :)

Lellow inspired...

Lamb and date tagine, couscous, Shiraz salad...Puds is rosewater meringues, strawberries and pistachio ice cream

I have weigh in then im making pizzas on warburtons wraps with tomato puree, cheese, pineapple and ham

I have weigh in then im making pizzas on warburtons wraps with tomato puree, cheese, pineapple and ham

They're yummy!! I used to eat those when I was on SW all the time :)

Don't have a clue what we're having. I cba to make anything but I don't really fancy anything either. Probably send hubby to the chippy for fish and chips or get a takeaway x

HM beef burgers with mature cheddar, onion & tomato. HM spicy piri-piri wedges

We're having a take away as OHs friend is visiting, not sure what yet!

I'm super tired and OH has a driving lesson after work so just something quick maybe sausage and chips or something. I might even just have a sausage and egg sambo and go to bed haha :)

Well we went super-healthy - baked potatoes with loads of salad, home made houmous and a dollop of cottage cheese..... mmmm I found somewhere semi-close to us that sells Longley Farm cottage cheese :happydance::munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->