Whats for Dinner tonight?

Love reading what everyone else is having for their tea - we had beef stroganoff and rice for tea - bit disappointed with it tbh !

Grilled steak, corn on the cob, swiss chard, and baked red potatoes.

Probably Chicken Fajitas followed by waffles, Depends on the pub.

I was supposed to be doing mince and dumplings but feeling really sick so think I'll do the kids and hubby some freezer food x

Sausage and mash is actually sounding quite nice ... bet we've got no sausages in :dohh: :lol: x

Something quick here! micro jacket potato (suprisingly very nice! like oven ones) with tuna & sweetcorn, cucumber, tomato & salad leaves.

Chicken in a BBq sauce, with crushed new potatoes mixed with lardons and onions :)

Epic homemade Indian feast as a special treat for oh after his first day as a qualified teacher - chickpea curry, Tarka dal, basmati rice, chapatti, Indian style spicy cucumber salad and mint raita.

We had homemade burgers, homemade wedges and salad. All courtesy of my DH

I want to make something nice and proper for OH as most food at the moments just frozen stuff as I always feel sick. Might try and do something with some chicken for once the kids go to bed as I'm off tonight x

Epic homemade Indian feast as a special treat for oh after his first day as a qualified teacher - chickpea curry, Tarka dal, basmati rice, chapatti, Indian style spicy cucumber salad and mint raita.

That sounds amazing...

Tonight we are having bouillabaisse with tomato salad (we've got a great crop going, so tomatoes are going to feature heavily going forward...!) and lots of crusty herb bread.

Pudding is lemon and raspberry tarts with creme fraiche

Yesterday we had salad, new potatoes, coleslaw and gammon.
Tonight is going to be leg of lamb with cauliflower cheese, veg, mash and roast potatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->