Whats for Dinner tonight?

Sllllllavvvvering!:drool: will be giving that a go....

Will post exact zaalouk recipe, later. It's divine.

I usually bung in the stew whatever I can find so it's a bit different each time. Serve on honey roasted veg is always good or crumble goats cheese in to it to break it up. In fact, off to find the cheese in the fridge as i want some..

OOoo please do, I'd love to give that a go!

Will do - I use ottolenghi's version, with some Harissa and added tinned toms...although, I don't use quite as much garlic as he recommends. Did the first time, and I eliminated any threat of any True Blood character coming within a ten mile radius of the house :rofl:

That dinner sounds yum, Lauren!

We had mince and gravy with yorkshires, veg and mash ... I only managed to yorkshires mind :haha: X

Garlic rosemary and thyme roast chicken with roast potatoes, sprouts & broccoli

Will do - I use ottolenghi's version, with some Harissa and added tinned toms...although, I don't use quite as much garlic as he recommends. Did the first time, and I eliminated any threat of any True Blood character coming within a ten mile radius of the house :rofl:

That dinner sounds yum, Lauren!

:rofl: :rofl: Nice! I do love garlic though :blush:

Oh by the way, I forgot I put chestnut mush in ours tonight and I usually do a dollop of mint jelly on it (not classy I know but the mint and sweetness cuts through it nicely). Or if you find an alternative like balsamic jelly may work.

Chicken breast stuffed with sundried tomato and feta with grilled zucchini, cherry tomatoes and marrow squash and cous cous...

Dessert is a lemon semolina cake...

Cheeseburgers for tea tonight,and oh is cooking so I get to relax

chicken and mashed potatoes with creamy garlic philadelphia cream:)

I'm thinking home made lasagne or trying to make some meatballs with spaghetti. Both with garlic bread though.

Either..pasta bake and potato wedges, lasagne and garlic bread, chicken casserole or beef casserole. I have today off work so i have told Hubby to decide

Chicken and leek pie, with lots of green vegetables...and mashed pots for the girls.

Puds was leftover torta, but my friends finished it over coffee this morning :haha:

DH has put in a request for pear frangipane, so I think the girls and I will make that later. I made Ally an apron, and she looks beyond comical!

Mmmm I so want chicken and leek pie now :lol:

Think we're just gonna have noodles and soup :) x

Not sure yet, either smoked fish pie or cheesey gnocchi bake with roasted veggies. I'll see what mood madam is in later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->