Whats for Dinner tonight?

Going over to oh aunts house so im guessing its prob gonna be chicken and lots of veg

It was OH's birthday today so he chose and paid for us to go to an all you can eat Chinese buffet, I'm currently stuck to the sofa as I ate so much I cant move :haha:

We had home made pizzas on a wholemeal pita with marinated bbq beef, feta, pumpkin, onion, mushroom and olives.

Was to die for!

Not sure yet.
Visiting my parents now till Sunday....so something from my treats list no doubt ;-) !

Tomorrow is Fish & Chips! Yummy

Warm grilled chicken breast & egg salad, with lots of onions and beetroot & peppers, yum

dont know :( Might get OH to cook again so it will either be something simple or something on toast lol x

Either mushroom burgers with salad and roasted sweet potato wedges or lentil lasagne. Can't decide!

Roast pumpkin and spinach lasagne with crusty bread and green salad

Pud is baked, stuffed apples with creme anglaise

HM chicken kievs with some sort of potato dish, that is OH's job I already made the kievs so all he has to do is cook them and have it already for when I finish work later :D

Chicken and bacon salad pasta for us. LO has cheesy pasta with sweet potato chips :)

Chicken in cream and white wine sauce for DH, chicken in cream sauce for DS and I. With rice and carrots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->