Whats for Dinner tonight?

We had chicken and bacon in a BBQ marinated sauce in wraps. Yum!

We had homemade chunky vegetable soup with bread and butter.

Hubby had ice cream and Nutella for pud.

We had Spaghattei, cheese toast and asparagus. My OH wanted me to have some vegetables since I am 6 weeks 4 days pregnant.

We are having a Sunday dinner. It is the first time we have ever made one and I'm nervous about it hoping it turns out ok and not a disaster!

Fray Bentos steak pie with mash, carrots and broccoli :) rhubarb crumble and custard for afters nom nom x

Chicken breasts with a mix of cheddar and mozeralla mixed up with wholegrain mustard and wrapped in bacon, with potato hash :flower:

Roasted squash and pumpkin lasagne, crusty bread followed by blackberry clafoutis and cream

Hmmm I want to make a selection of healthy indian dishes. I'm thinking a chickpea and spinach curry, some lentil dahl, wholemeal chapatti, indian-style cucumber and tomato salad and raita. Yuuummm!

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, veggies and warm biscuits

The kids had tuna steaks, savoury rice and broccoli and chocolate pudding for dessert.

OH is putting them all to bed (Ben is having to go early much to his disgust- but no doubt OH will stick Harry potter on for him and let him stay up!)

I'm supposed to be making enchiladas but im going to waste time on here until 6.30 and he comes and tells me to chop chop!

Turkey drummers, onion rings, crinkly chips and peas.lol

We went out for dinner. I had chicken en croute with pesto, rosemary potatoes and green beans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->