Whats for Dinner tonight?

Omelette with ham, mushrooms,tomatoes & peppers, with a salad. WW greek yogurt & cherries for dessert :)

A beef and barley stew. It's in the slow cooker now and it looks awful! Oh no :haha::wacko:

Panfried scallops with pancetta, asparagus with mash and lemon mayo

I had McDonalds. Big Mac & chips with coke. Then a dairy milk ice cream. :)

Dani...congrats! Avatar = stunning lady!

We changed our mind, and I ended up making chicken cacciatore with rice. Pud was apple frangipane with cream / oat cream

Lou...pancakes!

225g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
300ml almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
As much cinammon as you personally like!
2 apples, coarse grated skins on or off
Melted butter

Sift flour, cinammon and baking powder together, make a well in the middle. Pour milk and vanilla together, with egg, and whisk.
Pour into flour, whisking continuously until batter is smooth. Add in the apple.
Heat pan, brush with melted butter...ladleful of batter, cook til bubbles form, then flip.

Only just started this one, but it's really good! Personally prefer skins off, but that's me. And it means I get to eat a pile of raw apple skin, which I love!

thank youuuu!x

we had homemade chicken fingers with couscous and corn with homemade sauce for the fingers!

Last night I had a slimming world chicken curry and rice. Was rather tasty+filling and only 306 calories!

We're at a wedding this afternoon so we'll be having a yummy buffet

Slow cooked gammon with macaroni cheese.

Milionnaires shortbread for pud

Pepperoni Pizza, H/m garlic and chilli potato wedges, garlic bread, choc gateau for pud yum yum!

I'm making sausage and mash in giant yorkshire puds covered in gravy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->