Whats for Dinner tonight?

I'm going to zip off to Morrisons once Tegan is in bed and think up some wonderful creation whilst I'm there. I'm on my period and I've got a massive craving for cheese so I imagine it'll be some kind of cheese and chicken concoction and perhaps stuffed mushrooms :)

I'm poorly so lentil soup and garlic bread for me

Spagetti carbonara and garlic bread for DF

Homemade chilli with loads of cheese on top and spicy potato wedges.

Not the brightest idea with a sore throat so ate a tiny bit

We had pork chop, jacket potato and beans. Yogurt and banana for afterwards.

I'm going to zip off to Morrisons once Tegan is in bed and think up some wonderful creation whilst I'm there. I'm on my period and I've got a massive craving for cheese so I imagine it'll be some kind of cheese and chicken concoction and perhaps stuffed mushrooms :)

Sounds really stupid this but I love how open this forum is :cloud9: haha :haha::haha:

Ive just had a chicken burger, some chips and spagetti

Listen...we talk about babies flying out of our vaginas, i'm sure we can be open when we are on our period ;)

Listen...we talk about babies flying out of our vaginas, i'm sure we can be open when we are on our period ;)

Just had visions of baby's flying out of vagina's with little superhero capes on :haha:

Homemade marinated beef wholemeal pita pizzas with bbq sauce, pumpkin, olives, onion, feta, cheddar cheese :)

Takeaway Indian, kids getting Dominoes and mint vienetta for puds!!!

We went out for a meal for our anniversary and I had lasagne. I absolutely love lasagne! :D

HM Chicken Thai Green Curry with Prawn Crackers and Sweet Chilli DIpping Sauce - yyyuuummmmmmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!

Dominos! Stuffed crust vegetarian supreme and chicken kickers for me :)

Beef bourgignon with mashed potatoes.

Pud plum tart with really thin and vanilla-y creme anglaise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"