whats in fashion?!

B

beccah11

got some primark and newlook vouchers for christmas, and some birthday/ christmas money to spend on a new wardrobe..
whats the must haves?:flower:

New look has a fab sale on there stuff. I bought a few chino looking trousers there soo comfy! Just enjoy spending x

Realised yesterday that I haven't had a night out in so long that I wouldn't know what was fashionable to wear out anymore - quite depressing!! Will watch this thread. Lx

Cant beat a pair if skinnys. Also karki (sp) trousers tgat are tight at the bottom seem to be big at the min i think there awful but thats my opinion

well i'm living in leggings, uggs and jumpers atm, but i'm not fashionable ha

chinos, brogues, crop tops, shorts w/tights, doc martens, old style kickers etc is what i see all the fashionistas wearing!

Well, living in the US we tend to be a bit behind..here's what I gathered from the streets and fashion mags:

-ponchos and capes (including cape coats)
-fringe everywhere. On tops, leggings, boots, handbags,etc.
-faux fur
-chelsea boots
-riding boots
-wedge boots
-animal print (especially leopard). More important on scarves, shoes, and hats.
-slouchy beanies
-lace (especially lace tights)
-faux leather or even real leather leggings
-mainly for tops everything is off the shoulder and oversized

I do love the leggings or tights look with shorts and have worn it over here but it has yet to catch on.

thanks everyone! went shopping yesterday and got a few knitted cardigans, blue chinos, shorts, tights, and a few lace tops! :)
going shopping again after new year,thanks for the help :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->