Whats my due date?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by raindrops1, Jan 29, 2011.

1. raindrops1

raindrops1 New Member

I had a baby last March and breastfed until September. I got one period on
    November 25. I did not get another. I did a few pregnancy tests throughout January but they were all negative.

I did a C l e a r b l u e test yesterday and it was positive. Conception was in the last 1-2 weeks therefore pregnant 3-4 weeks…

How long am I pregnant? Do I go on last period date even though I only had one since I had my last baby or is the C l e a r b l u e test more likely to be accurate?

2. LoraLoo

LoraLoo Pregnant with a Rainbow

I'd go with the CB hun, so Sept time, maybe you will get an early scn if you are unsure of dates? Congrats! xxx

3. raindrops1

raindrops1 New Member

thanks!! I kind of thought that myself especially since I had no pattern/regular periods... I figure the test would have shown up sooner as positive if i was that long...

4. caleblake

caleblake mummy to caleb & blake

hi hunny I did a cbd today which came up with 1-2 weeks, I got a line on a normal test a week ago and Im due around the 5th October xxx

5. ashley2pink

ashley2pink Mom to 4 girls

An early ultrasound would be the best way to determine when you are due. Sometime before 8-10 weeks.