what's the saddest film you've ever seen?

Has anyone seen 'Inside I'm Dancing'? OMG i cried so much :cry:

512qOMprJqL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

schindlers list has some very sad parts too.

Another vote for Schindler's list here ... I've read the book (which doesn't make me cry) and seen the film umpteen times (it's one of my faves) and it STILL makes me cry :(

Even with The Green Mile I only blubbed the first two times I saw it LOL

Oh and Blood Diamond when Leo DiCaprio dies on the mountain and he calls that lady, I was crying buckets in the cinema, was so embarrassing!

Schindlers list
Boy in the striped Pajamas

They are the only ones I can think of right now

reallly wanna watch boy in the striped pyjamas but don't think i could handle it :haha: x

The Green Mile & P.S I Love You.

I never cry at anything but these two get me close.

The Time Traveller's Wife
P.S I Love You
Marley & Me
Titanic(sometimes)

As for Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, I only saw the end and I've vowed never to watch it again :cry:

The Green Mile. It broke my little black heart, could not stop crying!

Of Mice And Men, One Flew Over The Cukoos Nest, Hotel Rwanda, The Magdalene Sisters

In Bruges weirdly enough choked me a little, just the way Collin Farrel had to deal with killing a small boy. I found it a really surprising but great film.

Up close & personal.
The green Mile
My name is Khan
Click

So many! Forrest Gump always gets me, that's probs the biggest one for me as I used to watch it with my mum x

Time travellers wife:cry:
Titanic:cry:
I am Legend:cry:
Marley and Me:cry:
Braveheart:cry:

There's one where the son and father never have bonding time and the father works in the WTC and anyway they start getting really close and the dad dies in the WTC attacks can't remember the name though:dohh:

Oh and another one where a couple go on a holiday in the middle of nowhere and they get tortured by teenagers :'(

Stepmom
Pans Labrinth
Life is beautiful - I watched it when I was about 8/9 and was in floods!!

^^ the last one sounds like eden lake? (princess vix)

hehe mine is lion king too :) i cant help it OH always looks at me like what is your problem but omg hehe

I always find One True Thing quite sad to watch, the one with Rennee zellwegger and her mom who she was never very close to gets cancer, find it really sad, especially the part where they are singing xmas carols :cry:

Marley and me has to be another one to :cry:

ETA - I forgot The Notebook, teary every time I watch that ending :cry: xx

Who will love my children
My sisters keeper
Marley & me
Braveheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members