what's the saddest film you've ever seen?

oh yeah, pans labyrinth! Very depressing :cry:

Eden Lake horrified me!!

Lorenzo's Oil and Stepmom made me blub too, forgot about them!

Forrest Gump.

Who will Love My Children?

V xxx

Eden lake is horrific - watched it once - NEVER AGAIN!! x

Has anyone seen the human centepide (sp?) 1&2 - TERRIBLE!! the second made me feel PHYSICALLY sick!! X

Sophie's Choice.
I watched it once and I will never watch it again. I don't recommend it if you are highly emotional.

I don't usually cry or even get teary-eyed at movies. But I have a few movies that I bawled at:

-Titanic (Not because of Rose and Jack, but because I know that it's about real people, real terror. It's a horrifying movie when you think about all the people who really did lose their lives :cry:)
-The Passion of the Christ
-Marley and Me

It's not a film, but a documentary...guaranteed to make you sad...I bawled my eyes out :cry: Still feel sad just thinking about it.

Dear Zachary - A Letter to a Son About His Father

Here's a link for anybody who wants to watch it.
https://www.putlocker.com/file/AA31DBD46917E081#

Another one for me is Veronica Guerin.

A very distressing film to watch.

V xxx

I'm an emotional person so lots of films make me cry x
The Notebook - gets me sobbing everytime
Green Mile
Titanic
Armageddon
My Sisters Keeper
Marley & Me
I cry at Toy Story 3 everytime I watch it but not like I do with the above x

I know what Sophie's choice is about but I could never watch it :cry:

eden lake is an horror isn't it? I'm going to wiki that also :haha: my best friend wiki! I've never heard of sophie's choice either, take it its about a mum or child? Xx

ohhhhh i also cried at the end of 'stand by me' when it told you how 1 got killed breaking up a fight & how they all grew apart afterr being so close when they were little :( xx

Toy Story 3, god even thinking about it makes me well up. It's my most favourite ever film :cry: When I went to Disney I wouldn't let go of Woody :dohh:

Marley and me, I cried my eyes out and had to run into the bedroom, couldnt watch the last 20 minutes.
I was nearly 8 months pregnant and so emotional and had never got over the loss of my gnipper, I had her 15 years.
Then a week after watching we suddenly lost our candy from a unknown ulcer

I must be a right heartless cow :haha: as I didn't cry at my sisters keeper but my oh did bless him :blush:X

oh the notebook gets me everytime
couldn't watch the end of marley & me - couldn't face it
the perfect storm was pretty heart wretching too especially as its true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back