What's the soonest you got your BFP

CuriousGeorge

Reaction score
What's the soonest you got your BFP?

Mine was 11dpo... I'm getting anxious :)

I had a faint line at 6dpo on an ic so at 7dpo I used a Super drug early test and got my bfp:) I felt implantation (I think) at 5dpo with cramping, this was with my now 9 month old xxx

I had a faint line at 6dpo on an ic so at 7dpo I used a Super drug early test and got my bfp:)

Wow, 6dpo for a faint line is amazing!

I got a bfp a few months ago at 9dpo (pretty certain about O date - temping and OPKs). It wasn't super dark but wasn't faint or difficult to see at all. I didn't test before that, but I felt implantation pains the day before so might have gotten a faint line sometime on 8dpo. Unfortunately, it was a chemical pregnancy so AF came several days later :(

I was really shocked! It was on a Wondfo pink handled, they're v good:) xxxSo sorry about your chemical, I just had one in March:( xxx

Mine was 11dpo on FRER and Wondfo. Negative on 9dpo, but I suspect I'd have had a faint positive at 10dpo if I'd tested.

Last time bfn at 9 dpo I swear I saws line tho then bfp at 13 dpo I didn't test inbetween

with my daughter I got mine aroud 6 or 7 days past as well. didn't think it would happen because I thought my period was coming early until I had cotton mouth so bad and constant + ovulation test so did an hcg on wondfo brand and sure enough super light + . by the time I went to the dr. I was 3w4d and there test barley showed anything but by then my test were all really dark

If those Wondfo weren't so dear id get some more they're brill:) xxx

9dpo both times with 25mlu ic & frer & digi didn't test before that

If those Wondfo weren't so dear id get some more they're brill:) xxx

Have you looked on ebay? My Wondfos were dirt cheap. I think they were 20 cents/test or something like that. Or maybe it's the shipping to England that's the problem?

Yes its the shipping to UK cheapest was around £20 when I looked! Thanks though:) xxx

I know! I got a good deal before but its really dear to ship here, I'm not buying normal ICS anymore I've had 3 batches that have given false positives, really pink ones too:( so just gunna wait til AF is due now, tbh last month I had another cp so if I hadn't been testing early I would never have known! Xxx

I'm sorry to hear that :( I was always too impatient not to test, but it's probably a lot smarter to wait.

I didn't temp when I got pregnant with my son, but I took a test the day AF was due and it came up positive right away. With my angel baby (again wasn't temping) I got a very strong positive 4-5 days before AF was due.

I know I'll be dying to test I know I will but I cant look at anymore faint lines!!! Xx

last time i got a bfn at 10dpo and a faint positive at 11dpo, we lost our baby at 11.5 weeks and decided to not try again for awhile it is eaxtly 4 years this month since we conceived last, i have o'd on the same cycle day, 4 years go it was cd 12 18th august 2010 this cycle it was cd 12 17th august 2014. due date would be one day before our other baby i really like the thought of it being so similar for some reason so would love love love a bfp this month

Good luck Libby! Hope you get your bfp this month xxxx

9dpo (on a digi!) with my DD.

17dpo (had tested every day up until 17dpo; digi) and 15 dpo (had tested at 12dpo and got a BFN, but hadn't tested at 13 or 14dpo; also digi) with my to CPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->