whats ur little one weigh right now?

Ditto what Hanna said :thumbup:

as long as shes within centiles shes fine :D x

They measured her length about a month ago, was on the 75th centile.
She normally has 5 x 9oz bottles, she recently dropped to 4 and now is barely making 21 oz a day, I was worried but she told me at least 16 is fine :/

Yep, been on solids for over a month, having roughly 3 meals a day for 2 weeks.

i wouldnt worry hun, could be a growth spurt! Maxie went through one about a month ago and gained 1.5lb in 3 weeks which is a hell of a lot for him x x

They measured her length about a month ago, was on the 75th centile.
She normally has 5 x 9oz bottles, she recently dropped to 4 and now is barely making 21 oz a day, I was worried but she told me at least 16 is fine :/

Yep, been on solids for over a month, having roughly 3 meals a day for 2 weeks.

She wants you to give her less milk when she's only having 4 bottles a day!!!!!!!

Well if thats the case Noah's having far too much milk he feeds about 8-10 times a day, I don't know how much mind.

She's 20lb so in theory she should have 50oz of milk a day, I'm not reccomending you give her that much but you shouldn't cut her down from 36oz, what an idiot, she will slim down a tonne when she starts crawling anyway

Ava doesn't even look an unhealthy chubby! WTF are they talking about? If she is long, that evens out, and she's fine. Aren't all babies really chubby before they start moving anyways?

Arianna has chicken legs, most of her weight is in her belly :haha:

20lb 2oz today, they're worried she's putting on too much. Though she is long, it evens out, been told to drop her bottles :/
Dont listen hun, my lo was nearly that at just under 5 month! Have always been told hes fine. At 7 months the weight gain evend out and he dropped bottles himself

Jayden doesn't have knee rolls lol. She has like no fat on her body, well she is just now starting to some chub on her legs. She hasn't been weighed lately but I am thinking she is between 9 and 10 pounds.

Taken today...

Attachments

• IMG-20110309-00547.jpg
    IMG-20110309-00547.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 29
I weighed Nathaniel myself as I seem to be chucked around pillar to post everywhere else!

Currently at around 15lbs and I have no idea if that is normal or not :D

aww i love chubby babas! P isnt particularly chubby shes just reached 20lb at 1 year but she does have chubby knees :haha: but not really anywhere else!

My LO doesnt seem to be as chubby these days, he's still chubby but rather than having rolls he has more of a solid build, i swear he'll be a bouncer he has huge shoulders ! he seems to just lengthen out. Most of his weight is his big head and big hands and feet.
im guessing he's around 23lbs ish now

Attachments

• DSC02009.jpg
    DSC02009.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC02032.jpg
    DSC02032.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 9
some babies dont drop their bottles. IMO i would wait until she started to crawl if she doesn drop a bottle or slow down gained weight i would drop it myself. My niece never dropped her bottles and she is now around 75-95lbs overweight. btw leonie morgan is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->