whats ur little one weigh right now?

im going to get both mine weighed tomorrow, the HV has a few things to give me so said i might as well just come down and get them wieghed while im there :rofl: x

Ooh spooky! What about. Jak? Lol

I think Harriet was a few oz bigger than maxie at his age, not by many though x

Harriet is 25lb 4oz (we think.. She was jumping on the chair :dohh:) @ 21months. Between 50th and 75th centile

Max is 19lb 3oz @ 8.5 months bang on 50th and still not quite regained the weight he lost about a month ago!

I must be feeding them well my little chubbers :cloud9: x

13lb1oz at 16 weeks...dont know what the last weight loss about but she's doing fine :D i love watching her get chubbier and chubbier

13lbs 6oz at 14 weeks. she's not really chubby though cause she's 24ish in.

Awww I've got a diddy chunk :haha: Connor's 15 weeks 5 days, and he's only 12 lb 11, bless him :cloud9: He's in healthy range though :thumbup: x

Amari is now 18lbs 6oz at 35 weeks old (or 8 months :thumbup:)

20lb 2oz today, they're worried she's putting on too much. Though she is long, it evens out, been told to drop her bottles :/

20lb 2oz today, they're worried she's putting on too much. Though she is long, it evens out, been told to drop her bottles :/

What a load of rubbish, did they measure her length? how much milk does she take a day? is she on solids too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->