whats ur little one weigh right now?

Katherine is 8 pounds on the dot , and Jaymee is 25 pounds Its so different carrying Katherine when your used to Jaymee's weight

my fatty got weighed on the 8th at 6 week 5 days and he weighed 12 pounds 9oz lol

Syri's at 14lbs, 14 ounces and 25 1/4 inches at 16weeks 3days. My big girl! :cloud9:

Aaron was 8lb 3oz at his 2week checkup (+1)

Today I weighed myself, the weighed myself holding Jayden and she was 10 pounds at 3 months and 6 days.

Finn appears to be 14lbs by our measurements (14.5, but that's with clothing on).

jr is 17.4lbs at 7 months. He gets weighed at the dr with clothes on and i first i found it weird but maybe there some new techology scale that lets you weigh them with clothes on :shrug:
ha reading back i sound silly :haha:

Thats strange he gets weighed with clothes on. Noah's not been weighed in monthsssss but he's probably over 2 stone by now! (28lbs)

13lb8oz as of yesterday, she's dropped back down into the 25th centile but i'm not fussed, she's happy and healthy. I had the most useless hv weigh her, she was the kind that causes a fuss over everything, Raphi has an umbilical hernia which is almost completely better and she started asking about it [she didnt even know what it was :dohh:] and got all worried and asked if i'd got a second opinion on it, then she said i should take her to see the gp about the red marks on the back of her neck which i thought all babies were born with and they eventually faded??

I had Evelyn weighed on Monday and she was 20lbs 2oz at 10 months x

Tori's 14lbs, 9oz (68%) and 25⅓ inches long! (84%) at her 4 month appointment today! She's going to be taller than me! :lol:

Well I weighed myself then weighed myself holding her and there was a 19.5lbs difference but she was only just under 13lbs 2 months ago, how could she have gained 6lbs in two months? :haha:. She has grown 2inches though so I guess its possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->