whats ur little one weigh right now?

Jak and Summer didnt even cry when they had their 12 month jabs, took Noah to have blood taken yesterday, wasn't very nice but didn't really other him apart from initially when the needly went in, I think it's easier as they get older, you can distract them

my little man weighed 15lb 1oz last fortnight he was just over 12 weeks old little porker lol get him weighed tommorow and hes just over 14 weeks now

Anna- They have a 2 year check here aswell :thumbup: i just get letters sent for them by my Drs surgery.

PS It was worse having to distract her the second time of her jabs because she'd been 2 weeks before and had the first lot so she knew :( it was bad for us though because she got all her back teeth at the same time so we had 2 months almost of a constantly crying toddler xx

My little peanut was wieghed on Monday at 10 pounds 8 ounces. :cloud9:
She was 3 months 2 weeks and 4 days that day. And she was 24 inches long.

She just not stopped fitting into most of her newborn outfits and is still in newborn diapers. She is my little peanut. So cute and tiny lol. :blush:

She just not stopped fitting into most of her newborn outfits and is still in newborn diapers. She is my little peanut. So cute and tiny lol. :blush:

Holy cow Tina! She's healthy and being fed on demand and everything!? She's 4 lbs light than Finn but only 1/2 an inch shorter!

Goodness gracious, that's a tiny babeh!

Yeah I feed her whenever she is hungry, she is also on high calorie formula to help. She just is tiny. She has abot 23-25 ounces a day. She is tall and skinny.

16lbs at 17 weeks. He's got so tall he doesnt fit in 3-6 height sleepsuits any more

Robyn, I have no clue, need to weigh her :blush:

Logan on the other hand, is, at 10 weeks and 2 days, a chubby 10lb 14oz!!!! :happydance: Mummy's big boy!

x

Alice is 22lb at 15 months :)

Anna alice didnt even cry with her 12 month jabs but the 2nd lot were worse because she remembered from before, but still had finished crying before we left the room lol x

i havent weighed my skinny man jovanni in a long time will have to go this saturday

Max is getting weighed at his check tomorrow.. eek! He's a BIG boy

Arianna is also getting weighed tomorrow, she had a big growth spurt not too long ago so I won't be too surprised if she's gained 4-6lbs since her last check up :haha:.

Really? She looks that slim? I was thinking closer to 40lbs lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->