whats your talent?

Mummy2aStar

Eva & Layla's mummy xx
Reaction score
Hi

I just wanted to see what talents us mummy's have?

I like making patch work quilts and baking cakes!!

Heres a cake a made my chap.for his birthday..x

Attachments

• IMG-20121028-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20121028-WA0005.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 48
I can tie a cherry stalk in a knot with my tounge, thats about as far as my tallents go.
Oh and I seem to be a encyclopidia of useless trivia facts

I'm quite good at art, or so I'm told anyway! And I enjoy baking too x

im really good at sewing, but that's about it - and i think anyone can follow a pattern with enough inclination. Id love to be able to quilt (i dont think iv got enough patience:()

I'm not qualified and it's not much of a talent but I'm good at doing make up, that's all though!

Im not good at anything! Really wish I was though!

I'm trained in Fashion and Media makeup that's were my talents are.. Oh I bake mean cakes too :)

^^Aw, everyone has a talent, you just don't know yours yet. I didn't find my talent till 2 years ago :)

I make wedding stationary and greetings cards. (and probably keep my local craft shop in business because of it!)

I'm learning to bake at the minute too, wouldn't say I'm talented but its loads of fun :)

Maybe, that's a nice thought. I'm pretty bright im just really not 'talented' at anything. My art teacher used to say my work was 'immature' I think That's her way of saying a 4 yr old could do better!

I am a writer, theatre artist, and overenthusiastic naturalist! And have hobbled together a career out of all of those skill sets.... :)

im really good at sewing, but that's about it - and i think anyone can follow a pattern with enough inclination. Id love to be able to quilt (i dont think iv got enough patience:()

I have to admit.. i love starting full of ideas etc.. then i start to get annoyed and that want it completed!!

Maybe, that's a nice thought. I'm pretty bright im just really not 'talented' at anything. My art teacher used to say my work was 'immature' I think That's her way of saying a 4 yr old could do better!

This made me giggle.. xx

I'm quite good at creative writing. I wrote two teenage fiction novels a few years back, but not had any luck in getting them published, although I didn't try very hard to be fair!

I'm good at writing letters and filling in forms. I've had a lot of practice over the last 4 years... :lol:

I'm pretty good at writing poetry. Had 2 published in a book of anthologies. Takes me alot to write them though, can't just sit and right, I need to wait and have the words form in my head. Usually comes out of the blue.
x

It would have to be foreign languages. I've loved languages ever since I was young. I picked up Swedish from my family and made a concerted effort to become fluent in it. I learned half my subjects in French at school, minored in Spanish at university, and have also studied German, Polish and a little Korean. I'm rusty now, but I'm planning to teach my daughter some of these other languages. I'm already using different words with her and will start reading her books in French/Spanish too. :flower:

Im not good at anything! Really wish I was though!

i don't have a talent!!! ha ha

I'm not a mommy yet but I just had to weigh in on this- everyone has a gift of some sort! Doesn't have to be traditional!

I can't play sports, do math quickly, draw, bake or any of that...
BUT, I am a great friend. I think I excel at being compassionate. I also like to believe I have the gift of intuition and can easily tell when someone is full of shit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->