whats your talent?

I'm quite good at creative writing. I wrote two teenage fiction novels a few years back, but not had any luck in getting them published, although I didn't try very hard to be fair!

keeps trying. Don't give up.x

Im not good at anything! Really wish I was though!

i don't have a talent!!! ha ha

I'm not a mommy yet but I just had to weigh in on this- everyone has a gift of some sort! Doesn't have to be traditional!

I can't play sports, do math quickly, draw, bake or any of that...
BUT, I am a great friend. I think I excel at being compassionate. I also like to believe I have the gift of intuition and can easily tell when someone is full of shit :)

Love this x

I just tried making resides for my children... and it worked!! And best of all they love them! Just used some old fabrics i have and found a pattern to follow and they look quite cool! X

Not much of a talent, but I know when things are going to happen/happening. I get a 'feeling.'

I knew two weeks before going in to Labour with Jacob, which day I would start having contractions.

I knew when my friend was in labour, she hadn't told anyone that she was in the hospital. I just got a feeling, rang her and she was.

I also knew when my Gran would pass away to the day and time. I knew on Wednesday (last week) that she would go on Saturday. On Sat morning, after no change in her condition and I had a feeling it would be 2:03pm, she died at 2.30pm. I was with her at the end.

Not much of a talent, but I know when things are going to happen/happening. I get a 'feeling.'

I knew two weeks before going in to Labour with Jacob, which day I would start having contractions.

I knew when my friend was in labour, she hadn't told anyone that she was in the hospital. I just got a feeling, rang her and she was.

I also knew when my Gran would pass away to the day and time. I knew on Wednesday (last week) that she would go on Saturday. On Sat morning, after no change in her condition and I had a feeling it would be 2:03pm, she died at 2.30pm. I was with her at the end.

That sounds like your a psychic x

That sounds like your a psychic x

My mam thinks I might be a bit psychic. She's a bit creeped out about me knowing when Gran would pass away.

Unfortunately, the winning lottery numbers evade me! :rofl:

Haha if only you can predict that!! You'd make millions just by telling people!

Ooh I'm like this! It's not that 'tuned' mind, but I know when something is about to happen. I grew up 'knowing' when my Dad would die and how - I didn't even question it and wasn't surprised when he got ill. I know when I'm going to come into money, when something good/bad will happen but not what.
It can be off though.. I swore blind to myself I'd die on my 21st birthday in a silver car going under the Mersey tunnel, I'd dreamed about it since I was little. Bizarrely I did happen to be in a silver car going through the Mersey tunnel on my 21st birthday - however I'm 24 and still here :lol:

Given that I don't think it's my talent :haha:
I'm quite creative though. I can make things just out of ideas in my head, no patterns or guides or anything. Same with meals, I can create recipes off the top of my head. It's also a curse mind - I can't for the life of me follow instructions, patterns, recipes etc :lol:

I can change a nappy in 15 seconds flat, does that count?

I can play the flute. That's about it really. X

Dying my hair is a talent on its own :rofl:

Not really of any use but I can stick a whole cotton bud up my right nostril. Good party trick :haha:

I can tie a cherry stalk in a knot with my tounge, thats about as far as my tallents go.
Oh and I seem to be a encyclopidia of useless trivia facts

Im the same as Smokey!

I can also undo my bra with no hands :haha:

I can look at a map once to see where i need to go and get there without looking at a map again :thumbup:

I can tie a cherry stalk in a knot with my tounge, thats about as far as my tallents go.
Oh and I seem to be a encyclopidia of useless trivia facts

Im the same as Smokey!

I can also undo my bra with no hands :haha:

I can look at a map once to see where i need to go and get there without looking at a map again :thumbup:

What!! How? :rofl:

Just pull your shoulders back so the shoulder blades close together

I'm trying this in work :blush:
You must be mega flexible, my bra is not budging :lol:

I'm a good dancer, apparently! Very good at sports! I've also been told i'm very artistic.

Oh, and I can recite the alphabet backwards no problem, just as easy as I can do it the right way.

Spending money, I amaze myself at this talent I have!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->