whats your talent?

I can play the flute and violin pretty well- especially the flute.

Aaaand I can kind of dance, mainly ballroom. I came 2nd in a national championship in the tower ballroom where strictly come dancing was filmed :lol:

Since adulthood though I have no talents, cept maybe nearly graduating with virtually no study effort or being able to skim read super fast :haha:

That is so cool! Do you still dance? For the past 3 years i've been dancing ballroom & latin. Going through my medal exams at the moment with uka.

Aaaand I can kind of dance, mainly ballroom. I came 2nd in a national championship in the tower ballroom where strictly come dancing was filmed :lol:

Since adulthood though I have no talents, cept maybe nearly graduating with virtually no study effort or being able to skim read super fast :haha:

That is so cool! Do you still dance? For the past 3 years i've been dancing ballroom & latin. Going through my medal exams at the moment with uka.

Haha thanks! I don't do it anymore :( I quit when I was at secondary school. I wish I still did it- it's so elegant!! Do you go with a partner? I would love to go with my OH but that will never happen :dohh:

I have been racking my brain trying to think of any talents I have. So far I've come up with:

I can get rid of people's hiccups within a few seconds (very useful on nights out when I was a student)
I can always reach the limit on my credit card without really trying

........ And that's about it

How do you do the hiccup thing?!

None. Seriously. I have no talents. :rofl:

^ thats fibs lady! Your beads!

I have been racking my brain trying to think of any talents I have. So far I've come up with:

I can get rid of people's hiccups within a few seconds (very useful on nights out when I was a student)

My sister taught me a great trick - imagine someone you hate naked. Works EVERY time :rofl:

Make up... But that's my vocation too. Does that count?

Oh my husband just reminded me that I can cross my middle toe and pointy toe without using my fingers and I can down a pint in 4 seconds.
That's my party trick. It gets me lots of free drinks and usually has a night end in disaster.

Haha thanks! I don't do it anymore :( I quit when I was at secondary school. I wish I still did it- it's so elegant!! Do you go with a partner? I would love to go with my OH but that will never happen :dohh:

Aw that's a shame, I started doing it to get me out of the house and to get fitter. I don't have a partner, no. My hubby has to watch Jacob and we have a real shortage of men so I dance with my teacher :haha:.

I'm quite arty and I can make a decent cake :blush:

Attachments

• 1982051_260295020810427_932167198_n.jpg
    1982051_260295020810427_932167198_n.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1378107_214075412099055_599046969_n.jpg
    1378107_214075412099055_599046969_n.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 1383775_10151617792641580_1548758776_n.jpg
    1383775_10151617792641580_1548758776_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 12
Thanks guys :) I've not been making them for long (Since June) so it's still totally mad to me that people seem to like them so much! I've managed to turn it into a wee business (handy, since I was made redundant while pregnant) and I'm booked up until May :) Feels like a bit of a dream and every booking I take I'm still amazed that people want to pay me to make a cake for them!

I'm good at doing nails. Acrylic , gel, gel polish,scultpting and nail art (not qualified in it though) and I'm good at making hair bands/clips/bows that's about it :) those cakes are brill!

It works every time :thumbup: You keep pressing on part of their ears while they're taking a drink, both ears at the same time. It's the ear part that's on the side of the face, not the outer ear. Just reread that and it sounds nonsense but it really does work!

I can touch my nose with my tongue and I can do the Star Trek thingy with my fingers without having to think about it. I'm trying to think of something better but I think that's literally it!

I can touch my nose with my tongue and I can do the Star Trek thingy with my fingers without having to think about it. I'm trying to think of something better but I think that's literally it!

I can do that too. I taught Maria as well which my dad thinks is the best thing ever (big Star Trek fan) :haha:

I can bake, I do all sorts but cupcakes are my specialty, I've had many people tell me that I should sell what I make but I don't always have the time with 2 little ones x

I can sing and crochet blankets. I also used to write for a music website. Not sure if this is exactly a talent but I'm synasthesic I.e I associate numbers and letters with colours and music with texture.

I can play the drums and I also write open night comedy material.

i can sing and i can draw :) thats about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->