whats your talent?

Just pull your shoulders back so the shoulder blades close together

I'm wondering how many people have tried doing it after reading your post?!

I have just tried it........forgot I didn't have a bra on!

I do a lot of art, especially enjoy doing portraits. My strength definitely lies in sketching but I love painting too.

I'm double jointed in my hands and can sort of dislocate all my fingers :)

I draw and paint portraits, I don't think they're as good as they can be but I'm still proud of them! & I finished all my grades in piano, I haven't played properly in ages because I don't have a piano anymore! Use it or lose it as they say! :nope:

Maybe photography, art, playing some instruments.

Also good at p*ssing people off naturally. Without effort.

I can make people throw up on demand by pretending to break my fingers and toes :rofl:

I can draw! Not terribly well but well enough :) I worked at a cookie store and made many customers happy with the decorating I did on their cakes :p

Hmm not sure. I can play a few instruments but I'm pretty shit at all of them :haha:
Maybe my talent is attracting strange drunk old men in bars - they always seem to come over and try and talk to me.

I write poetry and can write really good stories. It was the one thing I really excelled at at school. When I was 16, one of my poems was used as a basis for a rape conference (it wasn't about rape, but was about hope), and a number of them were shown in a mental health psychologist thing.

Hmm not sure. I can play a few instruments but I'm pretty shit at all of them :haha:
Maybe my talent is attracting strange drunk old men in bars - they always seem to come over and try and talk to me.

You attract weird woman too remember!! :haha:

I'm not good at anything!!! :dohh: xxx

:haha: are you English? Sorry!! :rofl:

The night before last it was a drunk old man talking to me in German saying "You speak English but I'm speaking German hahahahaha" :rofl: While last night it was a different drunk old man telling me all the languages he speaks because he used to be a sailor or something - Timo just left me with him instead of rescuing me :growlmad: :haha:

I can touch my wrist with my thumb! Is that a talent?! :haha: I can piss my mam off without even saying anything too..

I haven't got any proper talents :( I love writing and drawing, my imagination is ridiculous haha. I'm not really any good at it though, perhaps I should write a few children's books? Hmm.. :haha:

I can play the flute and violin pretty well- especially the flute.

Aaaand I can kind of dance, mainly ballroom. I came 2nd in a national championship in the tower ballroom where strictly come dancing was filmed :lol:

Since adulthood though I have no talents, cept maybe nearly graduating with virtually no study effort or being able to skim read super fast :haha:

I have been racking my brain trying to think of any talents I have. So far I've come up with:

I can always reach the limit on my credit card without really trying

........ And that's about it

Hmmm, I'm quite creative. I've always customised clothes and shoes.
I used to make sugar paste models
I can sew
I can pole dance :rofl:
I can dye hair without trashing it in the process :haha:
I can sing, but it's been a long time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->