When are you doing your Christmas food shopping?

I have a Waitrose shop coming today (hopefully they won't get lost finding me), they've substituted a few things but hopefully everything is there that I need. We will be nipping to Sainsburys this afternoon too cus we need a few extras.

Paranoia over queues is why I go for M&S collection these days, touch wood there won't be a problem with the time slot, it's always been fine but I've heard from others who had a long wait and chaos.

Hope not. I have a few bits to collect Friday and I've got to drag two kids with me....was hoping to be in/out. Wish me luck lol

Good luck! I hope it's an empty store with full shelves for you!

Paranoia over queues is why I go for M&S collection these days, touch wood there won't be a problem with the time slot, it's always been fine but I've heard from others who had a long wait and chaos.

Hope not. I have a few bits to collect Friday and I've got to drag two kids with me....was hoping to be in/out. Wish me luck lol

Good luck! I hope it's an empty store with full shelves for you!

Ha ha we never made it to collect (see my other thread lol) fingers crossed they keep their word and will be able to pick up tomorrow

I had some bad subs! So annoyingly I'm having to go to another shop tomorrow with my always hungry 1 month old, wish me luck! :nope:

Had our food delivered. All fine except they didn't have toilet rolls, not even substitutes :haha:

Food delivered last night and all good, only one substitute turned down which was just peanuts and the others we were happy with. Just some presents to set up x mas eve apart from that we're good to go!

Mine came last night, no subs or missing items! It's a Christmas miracle :lol:
I did forget a few bits but managed to nip the Asda this eve and pick them up. It was starting to really fill up but managed to be in and out, no messing :D

I was really lucky, no subs and the only thing unavailable was orange juice which once I put everything away I didn't have room for anyway so it worked out fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->