When did you first have sex?

L

LOZANDEVIE

When did all you ladies first DTD after giving birth, I've read some people a few days after, eeeeee... I could hardly walk a few days after i walked like some gangster ( like i had crapped myself ).:haha: You lucky people.:cry:

Dont know if this might help you hun?

I asked a similar question https://www.babyandbump.com/postnatal-support/369841-stitches-sex-maybe-tmi.html

xx

If I could've it would've been a few days after birth!! :lol: I couldn't walk properly either, lol!

I'm still waiting to feel healed enough to attempt it.... :dohh:

Hope you get there soon!!! :hugs:

This is the first week I've actually been seriously considering just trying it out with a crapload of lube... It's our wedding anniversary on Saturday, so I'm trying to wait it out til then, give myself at least a couple more days of healing time!

We tried with lube but my lady bits were just too sore to let him enter :( dont know if you had same kinda birth as me or not but I'm just going to take it slowly & do other things for now.
Good luck to you both :) we will return to normal one day xx

It was 2 weeks and 6 days for me! and i had quite a few stitches, it didnt hurt as much as i thought it would but saying that i didnt exactly enjoy it either, il try and put it off again for abit longer lol x

I had a great birth, but with a 2nd degree tear and internal and external grazes and stitches, so yup..pretty sore and think im allergic to sex forever ;) lol. x

My midwife said it's best to wait until 6 weeks, but I think when you're ready it's fine tbh :) think I'll be waiting a while too as I had a 2nd degree tear and it's still really sore even going out for a little walk aggravates it.
x

i had a 2nd degree tear,internal and external grazes and internal and external stitches! Still a tad uncomfy but im not ready yet haha!! xx

I had a second degree tear and grazes too...The grazes are the thing I most scared about re-irritating...DH is most scared about ripping my stitches!! :rofl:

I had a difficult birth & was in a lot of pain after too...I walked like John Wayne for weeks! haha :rofl:

We DTD roughly 4 wks after LO was born which, looking back now, was wayyy too earlier as I was in quite a lot of pain after. We DTD again at roughly 8-10 wks & it was much more comfortable :)

4 weeks after c-section and it wasn't at all uncomfortable.

However, had a routine appt with my obgyn later the same day and he advised us to wait until 6 weeks. He also mentioned using appropriate contraception as you're very fertile in the first few weeks following delivery (we didn't use anything :dohh: ).

Im waiting for the bleeding to stop before I attempt it... although I really, really want to try soon! My husband being such a good daddy to our little boy has made me fall in love with him all over again.

2 weeks 6 days, but i didnt have any stitches etc. Shit loads of lube! found it was ok, i was just so god damn horny! lol
xxx

months :blush: Poor hubby, but I was just too scared tbh and taking cerazette didn't help either. :wacko:

I had 3 3rd degree tears, and we tried 16 days after and it he couldn't even get in :blush: The stitches were hurting really bad and I was stitched way smaller than I was before (which doesn't seem possible... I use to not even be able to put in a tampon because they hurt! ...tmi...).
He wants to wait until 6 weeks now. I don't! :hissy: :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"