When did you first have sex?

Um, 5 days this time... after twins... although admittedly they were very premature and only 1lb 2 and 1lb 4. We would have done it sooner if they had let me out of hospital, I think we needed the closeness.

Was only two weeks with my second too. If I can get a 10lb baby out with no stitches, I don't think I need to worry about a mans, um, well, you know! :blush: :haha:

Um, 5 days this time... after twins... although admittedly they were very premature and only 1lb 2 and 1lb 4. We would have done it sooner if they had let me out of hospital, I think we needed the closeness.

Was only two weeks with my second too. If I can get a 10lb baby out with no stitches, I don't think I need to worry about a mans, um, well, you know! :blush: :haha:

I was two weeks after too, my baby was 9lb 95oz with no tears,stitches or grazes :) And only bled for a week. :) Happy days x

i couldnt walk AT ALL for the first 3 days it was horrible!! but i started to feel better quickly and we had sex after 3 weeks, it was great! lol, we do it daily almost and i had stiches aswell just to add xx

ive only just had sex, been well nervous, was better than i expected but did sting and i seemed tighter than before but they have stiched me up wrong.

I'm so ready too now! I'm 3 wks pp and cannot wait for this lochia crap to stop so I can!!

lol i still cant...i want to but no amount of lube in the world is working haha xx

well, @ 3 wks 1 day pp it didnt work..well, it did for a whole 5 minutes then its like my vagina swelled shut =( so, we'll wait another week and try again! i was soo pissed too!

Ahh :hugs: Im alright down there, started my menstrual cycle again and if i can hack the tampons im sure i can a penis, not like i will be doing anytime soon :haha: as im a free lady!

omg you brave brave women!!! 2nd degree tears and grazes and all sorts and your all having sex already?!

I tore a tiny tiny tiny bit, no stiches, no grazing, nada (i did the delivery no pain meds either, so thankgod i didnt tear bad!)

I was told to wait 6 weeks by my OBGYN, which is when my check up is....but i dont hurt any down there, the bleeding is minimal (like a very light menstral period) and im horny as hell. not to mention my husband has been whining like a puppy left out in the cold.
....im so tempted its been 2 weeks today since our son was born and id love to get some attention and affection from ym hubby. not that he hasnt been giving me cuddles and kisses every minute of the day...but i need more then that.

ugh, what to do, should i...or shouldnt i.....

omg you brave brave women!!! 2nd degree tears and grazes and all sorts and your all having sex already?!

I tore a tiny tiny tiny bit, no stiches, no grazing, nada (i did the delivery no pain meds either, so thankgod i didnt tear bad!)

I was told to wait 6 weeks by my OBGYN, which is when my check up is....but i dont hurt any down there, the bleeding is minimal (like a very light menstral period) and im horny as hell. not to mention my husband has been whining like a puppy left out in the cold.
....im so tempted its been 2 weeks today since our son was born and id love to get some attention and affection from ym hubby. not that he hasnt been giving me cuddles and kisses every minute of the day...but i need more then that.

ugh, what to do, should i...or shouldnt i.....

i tried it just didnt work @ 3wks 1 day pp:cry:
we managed to get started but within minutes its like I swelled shut and had a huge "Get the hell out" sign down there or something...*sigh*

So we'll try again soon enough

you know for you ladies who waited a good while....did u do anything else or just nothing sex related at all? just curious.

oh and to add to the thread - 3 weeks lol although id have loved it after 2 days!!!!! xx

it was 8 weeks after
i had an episotomy and was in alot of pain for over 3 weeks with the stitches
could barely walk or sit down and i pushed that hard i pulled practically every muscel in my body and the ones down there wouldnt even let me iron so sex was a big no no !

7 weeks, I had a c-section so I was really paranoid about squishing my tummy for some reason. Also I wanted to get my IUD first, which I didn't get until 6 1/2 weeks.

well, @ 3 wks 1 day pp it didnt work..well, it did for a whole 5 minutes then its like my vagina swelled shut =( so, we'll wait another week and try again! i was soo pissed too!

this will keep happening if you dont keep trying...
if you had sex recently and stopped after 5 mins and then you dont try again for another 2 weeks, you'll experience the same discomfort every time.

Ha, just wait until you're asking your hubby "is it in yet"- when he's been humping for a whole 10 mins before you even noticed. The joys of childbirth and the effects on the vagina afterwards, esp after big babies. ;) wonderful....
make sure you do your pelvic floors, keep tightening those muscles, gal.xx

3 weeks!and it didnt hurt at all, but was doing other things before this ;) good luck everyone was feeling a bit worried but it was totally not anything to worry about!xx

wee man is 5weeks 2 days, we tried last night with a tonne of lube but it was too sore, i was really tense coz i was worried it'd be apinful or feel different for OH, totally gutted we couldnt do it :'( x

hey and at least you all have fellas im a lonely lady haha!!! I dont get NO action, I cant even be bothered to try lol :blush:xxx

We did it last week (3 weeks pp) I had a few stitches after birth and it did feel little tender, but on the whole...it wasnt too painful..:)

We waited about 3 months after DS#1 as my episiotomy wouldnt heal and it was really painful. We did try though about a month after and stopped as my scar kept bleeding. We did discover the joys of doing alot of other things though and DH was always very gentle and loving and took everything slowly ;)

After DS#2 we waited about 10 days. It was like falling in love all over again. We took out time and DH was so gentle. It was blissful and just what we needed and we both look upon it as a special moment between us. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->