When did you first have sex?

I waited almost 5 weeks and i didnt even have any stiches and i was still scared to do it.

Im still bleeding so have no desire to DTD until that has finished

last night. i was panicing the whole time about getting pregnant even though we used condoms.

I feel that I really want to but 1) am so scared it's going to hurt 2) terrified I'll get pregnant again right away!!!!

We did it for the first time earlier this week and it did hurt quite a bit, but we did it again last night and used a lot of lube and it was so much less painful.

5 weeks... and i had an episi, so i was sh*t scared! was fine though :)

...and i was freaking out about getting pregnant too LOL condom or not i trust nothing :rofl:

just had to update! we did it yesterday! SUCCESSFULLY!!!! Woot! Was a little sore afterwards for about 2 hrs but MY OH MY was it worth it!!! :happydance: (hopefully another pregnancy doesn't result as we only used the pull out method lol)

I'm still waitin, i'm terrefied of it hurting!

fingers crossed it will be soon!

Ahhhh girlies i wont be doing it for at least a year.. :haha: So i'll probably close up LOL.

First pregnancy 5 weeks, but i couldnt see my partner any sooner :( I had couple of stitches after this birth was pretty fine after 2 weeks.

Second pregnancy 5 days i think :) No stitches or anything after this one. << This time never hurt one bit!

Im about 4 weeks pp and i want to but i havent stopped bleeding yet, and quite frankly im scared to lol. My LO was only 6.10 pounds and i only had a minor tear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->