When did you first hear baby with a doppler

My doppler arrived today and I just tried for ages but could only find my own heartbeat. I'm really early so not too surprised, but still a little bit disappointed!

Thanks to this thread i just ordered mine! Sonoline B:happydance:

Thanks to this thread i just ordered mine! Sonoline B:happydance:

I ordered a Sonoline B and was not disappointed! SO happy I made the purchase... found my peanut's heartbeat last night and was over the moon. Found it this morning too :) :happydance:

Hi ladies!! I caved and ordered a doppler which arrived at the weekend! I tried briefly on Sunday evening and thought I found what sounded like baby, but couldn't keep hold of it long enough to listen properly or calculate HB (no digi display)! Tried again today and found baby a lot easier! I think I am 10+5!

I just wanted to ask some doppler experts... the sound I heard was very different to my own HB. I think I differentiated between my HB (via arteries etc), the placenta and umbilical chord etc! But, was just wondering if there is anything else that would be at a rate of approx 172bpm, or can I be sure this was indeed baby???

Sorry for such a novel!! :haha:, TIA xx

My doppler arrived today and I just tried for ages but could only find my own heartbeat. I'm really early so not too surprised, but still a little bit disappointed!

I am about the same way along as you and I tried tonight and nothing too (no surprise lol!). I have the sonoline b, loved it in my last pregnancy but only bought it at 12 weeks last time! Can't wait til I can hear baby and know all is ok!

Hi ladies!! I caved and ordered a doppler which arrived at the weekend! I tried briefly on Sunday evening and thought I found what sounded like baby, but couldn't keep hold of it long enough to listen properly or calculate HB (no digi display)! Tried again today and found baby a lot easier! I think I am 10+5!

I just wanted to ask some doppler experts... the sound I heard was very different to my own HB. I think I differentiated between my HB (via arteries etc), the placenta and umbilical chord etc! But, was just wondering if there is anything else that would be at a rate of approx 172bpm, or can I be sure this was indeed baby???

Sorry for such a novel!! :haha:, TIA xx

I think there is something called the double pump artery which can be mistaken for baby as it's double the speed of your heartbeat but don't quote me on that. There's some good videos on YouTube that show you the difference. Baby sounds like a train or galloping horses.

Found heart beat yesterday at 8+4. So about a week earlier than with other pregnancies. Such a relief.

Yay I found it! It was the baby for sure, nice and clear as well. Almost 150pbm. :) I'm 7+6 today with a Sonoline B. I lost it after about 2 minutes though and couldn't find it again!

I'm pretty sure I just found it at 8 + 4! Df listened in and said it sounded like a train so I'm quite sure and quite elated!
Promising myself I won't do it again for another couple of days now lol!

I was told by a friend not to use it ti much. Is she right? I am 11 weeks over weight so think it be hard. Found my own hb. Might try before bed again.

There's varied advice on using it, it's basically not be proven what effect they have on baby whether that's no effect at all, positive or negative so they just advice not using it too often. I try to stick to once or twice a week.

I thought I had it until I realised it was my own hb from running around before hand lol will maybe try again in a week. Don't want to over do it.
I am starting to worry as I friends friend had miscarriage at 11 weeks. I had mmc before. I did see heartbeat at 7 week scan. Wish I could stop worrying just

I thought I had it until I realised it was my own hb from running around before hand lol will maybe try again in a week. Don't want to over do it.
I am starting to worry as I friends friend had miscarriage at 11 weeks. I had mmc before. I did see heartbeat at 7 week scan. Wish I could stop worrying just

I know the feeling, same happened to me. Had a MMC discovered at the 12 week scan and baby stopped growing at 11 weeks. But try not to worry. Rainbows happen all the time, I had my daughter after having my MMC so it definately does happen. We just have to try and keep the negative thoughts from outweighing the positive and remember that the odds are in our favour xxx

Definitely trying to stay positive but it is hard. Is this your second?

Am 9+5 can't find baby via Doppler yet !! But had scan today and everything fine so doubht it will b anytime soon as I have such a tipped womb hahax

Definitely trying to stay positive but it is hard. Is this your second?

My third pregnancy and fingers crossed my second rainbow baby. I had a MMC in March 2012, then conceived again in July and had Emilia April this year. Even though I've had Emilia it's still hard not to think back to that first pregnancy but I try to keep the faith as much as I can and believe that this little pumpkin will be ok! I'm gonna give the doppler another go tonight and see if I can hear him/her again!
But I won't stop quietly worrying until the second tri, and then that brings a while new set of worries lol! Job of a mother I guess lol!

Thank you for your reassuringwords. I am fefeeling posipositive tonight. I have scan next week. So as you say weight will be lifted in tri 2. This my second pregnancy. You wanting more than two?

Bubblz how many weeks r u. Im 11 tomoz and still not heard hb. Im not worried though. I just hear very loud wind its driving me nuts haha

Bubblz how many weeks r u. Im 11 tomoz and still not heard hb. Im not worried though. I just hear very loud wind its driving me nuts haha

Hey I am 11weeks 1day. That going by an early scan. It may change on Monday at dating scan. How are your symptoms? Mine are disappearing. I think I felt my baby today. I know it is REALLY early. But I don't know what else it could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->