When did you first hear baby with a doppler

13 weeks with my first, 9 weeks with my second, 11 weeks with this baby. All with the same doppler. :)

Bubblz how many weeks r u. Im 11 tomoz and still not heard hb. Im not worried though. I just hear very loud wind its driving me nuts haha

Hey I am 11weeks 1day. That going by an early scan. It may change on Monday at dating scan. How are your symptoms? Mine are disappearing. I think I felt my baby today. I know it is REALLY early. But I don't know what else it could be.

I heard hb last night it is so tucked away and fou d it again this morn for about 5 srconds an dit went again! My symptoms have pretty much gone x

I don't feel as bad that my symtoms have gone knowing we are around the same time. Hope travel sickness has gone too, will find out the night when I go to the Christmas Markets. When is your scan? I have mine on Monday. Will try doppler at the weekend before hand. I think I felt a flutter yesterday so feeling on a high at the minute. Whenm will you try again to get a longer heart beat?

I don't feel as bad that my symtoms have gone knowing we are around the same time. Hope travel sickness has gone too, will find out the night when I go to the Christmas Markets. When is your scan? I have mine on Monday. Will try doppler at the weekend before hand. I think I felt a flutter yesterday so feeling on a high at the minute. Whenm will you try again to get a longer heart beat?

My scan is a week today. I will try tomorrow maybe or weekend. The probe on the doppler really hurts as when I had my daughter my skin ripped just above my pubic bone so its very think and just scar tissue so it hurts if I press anything on it haha

I'm 11 weeks now my baby likes to move one min i can hear it nice and loud the next thing i know its gone and then he/she comes back or i have to move the doppler around a little to find him/her.

I'm still picking the heartbeat up behind my pelvis is this normal, i almost had a heart attack earlier i thought i was picking up two separate fast heartbeats, not sure exactly why but ive had 2 early scans and only saw one lol but i had two sounds one sounded like a galloping horse like normal and the other like a train but mixed together, i only usually hear the horsy one :/ x

I'm 7w6d today and tried a few times so far (including last night). Can't find it though. :( Darn. I was really hoping for some reassurance since my symptoms are suddenly missing at the moment. Very scary.

So for those who heard the HB early on (7-8 weeks), where did you start and where did you eventually find the heartbeat? Thanks for the help!

Reading these I want to try Again. Might wait a few days have scan on Monday. Think I'll go for nice bath to see if I feel flutters which I felt 2days ago

Can anyone explain how they found the heartbeat at ~8weeks?

I've scanned all over from wayyyyy down low to just below my bellybutton and can only get my heartbeat. Sometimes I hear "wind howling" and then something that sounds like or tornado. lol I hear my heartbeat on either side by the ovary area which I'm assuming are some large arteries. And the I'm also picking up my heartbeat kind of in the middle of my tummy but a few inches below my bellybutton.

Please...anyone who's heard the heartbeat early on - where did you finally find it? Youtube hasn't been the most helpful.

Just below your belly button is way to high Hun, you have to go super low down right on top of your pubic bone, basically on top of your hairline and aim towards your cervix then just gently move the probe around on the same spot.
Sometimes I almost have to press down really hard as if I'm trying to dig the probe behind my public bone coz the uterus is still tucked behind there this early.

I hope that makes sense and helps Hun! Plus even now I found it I tried again yesterday and didn't so sometimes it's just that baby is well hidden. The first time I found it took me about 45 mins.

Good luck Hun x

Min3 is about 2 inches above my pubic bone now and can fell my uterus is just out of my pelvic bone x

Thank you so much ladies! I think I'll have me some quiet time tonight with my doppler. :haha:

Argh, I think I may have heard it for a few seconds and then I lost it (on Friday night). And then I couldn't find it the rest of the weekend! I have my 8 week ultrasound appointment today at 1:30pm and I'm nervous and excited. Probably more nervous... :wacko:

What time is it there now Hun? We are gone 6pm here so I don't know if you've had your scan or not!

And don't worry about not hearing it yet it's still really early. I heard my baby's at 8+4 then couldn't find it again at 9 weeks but heard it loud and clear at 9+3 x

Oh that's great to hear that you heard it and then took a few days to hear it again!!

I'm 8w4d today and could have sworn I heard the faintest of a baby HB at 8w1d. I'm hoping anyways.

It is 10:25am right now, and my appt. is at 1:30pm. So about 3 hours to go! Eek!! I took the rest of the day off after my appt. just in case I'm either a basket case or if I just need to go celebrate (by packing my house LOL. We're moving next weekend).

I could use all the good luck vibes in the world right now ladies. <3

Good luck Hun! I'm sure it will all be fine!

And good luck moving too, I moved a month ago and got my BFP the day after! You know what they say; new house, new baby lol!

Haha, nothing better than moving and designating a room for the baby! :D When we closed escrow on our house we had such a hard time deciding which room would be the babies room. We went in circles, over and over again. Too funny.

When you heard your baby's HB at 8w4d, could you keep hold of the sound? For me it was like 5 seconds and then I lost it! Boo!

Yes but not for too long and I had to really press down with the probe. I had a mark on my skin where I had been pressing, which is probably not a good idea to do but I was picking it up and didn't want to lose it lol!

LOL I thought about marking myself with a pen too!

I didn't think the sac could move around that much. I thought at this stage, it was pretty much stuck where it was so I was shocked that I lost the sound after about 5-10 seconds. Weird!

Just tonight at 8+5. He didn't move away but I didnt listen for too long in case it hurt or upset him. SO REASSURED!

My first scan is dec 19,i'll be 8 weeks by then. I feel like I MUST HEAR A BEAT NoW, especially cuz All of my symptoms are now gone....please baby be ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->