When did you get your bfp?

LisaZ

1 DD - 3 years old - 2 MC in 2020 - TTC baby #2
Reaction score
Just want to see when you all got your bfp? I am 11 DPO and don’t want to keep testing early. Looking for hopeful stories

#1 11 dpo frer - clear as day BFP
#2 8/9 dpo frer - clear as day BFP
#3 12 dpo wondfo, squinter, obvious frer same day
#4 12 dpo based on ultrasound (wasn’t tracking) Frer and every other brand very dark

#1 11 dpo frer - clear as day BFP
#2 8/9 dpo frer - clear as day BFP
#3 12 dpo wondfo, squinter, obvious frer same day
#4 12 dpo based on ultrasound (wasn’t tracking) Frer and every other brand very dark

awesome! Thank you!

For me it was about 11-12 dpo on wondfo

I’ve never had a sniff of a line before 12dpo except for when they turned into chems which was strange xx

12dpo with my first and 10dpo with my second.

8-9 dpo for this one. 10 dpo for pregnancy #3. First and 2nd pregnancy I did not test until I was already late for period because I was not really trying. (I was only 21 then lol)

I don't know how many dpo I was but it was 2 days before AF was due

With dd I was about 12dpo

baby 2 (miscarriage)11 dpo

baby 3 (miscarriage) 12 dpo

baby 4 we weren’t trying, so I was about 4 days late before I tested. Praying that this baby sticks!

My DD in 2012 I think I was 10 or 11 dpo.

This pregnancy I was due my AF so probably about 15/16dpo

DS1 at 11DPO very faint on a cheapie
DS2 at 13DPO very clear positive on a clearblue and a FRER despite getting negative tests a couple of days before that.
This pregnancy I got my first very paint positive at 8DPO but it was in the evening rather than with FMU like I’d used the other pregnancies! I found that I actually got darker tests in the afternoon/evening.

I got my BFP yesterday at 11dpo, clear line and today at 12dpo its darker.

I got mine 15 days after my period was due. looks like I ovulated the week my period was due x

Dd1 13dpo clear bfp(didn't test before then)

Dd2 9dpo midday urine, super faint but there

3rd baby 9dpo fmu, super faint but there

I got mine 15 days after my period was due. looks like I ovulated the week my period was due x
thank you for sharing!!!!!!! this gives me peace of mind knowing Im not going crazy (symptoms bfn)

To be honest I found out today and I'm not sure how many dpo I am. I will get a digital. Make a doctor's appointment on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->