When did your LO stop having a day time nap?

My first son cut out his nap at 18 months except the occasion fall asleep in the car.

My youngest is now 18 months and his nap has dropped from 2 hours to 1-1.5 hours he's definitely not ready to drop which I'm glad about as being pregnant I like to nap with him.

I think Holly has pretty much dropped her nap now at 32 months unless she gets up really early. Naps really make bedtime difficult for us!

just dropped her nap a month ago so 22 months for us. she would mostly go down ok then be up til 10.30 at night so naps had to go. better now, up about 7, bed at 7 - she goes out like a light for the first time in her life (always been bad sleeper). i'm starting to get a life back as I have some time in the evening to wind down for the first time since she was born.

DD has just stopped having regular naps over the last couple of weeks. Although she still needs an afternoon nap once or twice a week, we end up with a day where she is whingey from about 11am and then she'll have a good couple of hours nap in the afternoon.

In the last month so 25 months ish. He doesn't nap at nursery but will sleep if we are in the car mid afternoon. His bedtime is a lot easier and he goes to sleep within 5 minutes compared to 45 mins before!

When she turned 2. She had maybe a week or 2 of being ratty cos she still needed it but refused to sleep but then was absolutely fine. She'll still nap in the car the odd time but hasn't napped as in gone down in her cot/bed for nearly a year now.

I think he was about 19-22 months? I can't really remember!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->