When did your nausea/vomiting start?

Nausea kicked in at 6weeks no vomitting, and it was only in the a.m. for like a couple hrs then at night around 4-5 in the a.m. And now all day nausea at 7weeks nonstop nausea and feel sicky all day, still no vomitting but sometimes I would like to vomit just to get rid of the nausea. Its so awful not tomention loss of appetite. Oh well Im grateful for the blessing, even with feeling sick.

I never had any morning sickness with my little girl at all and she was perfectly healthy. I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and had a sickness episode a couple of nights ago but nothing since so that seems a little odd to me. :wacko:

I started feeling nauseous since 5w5d and everyday since. Mornings are the worst because I wake up with an empty stomach. Haven't actually vomited but all day nausea with no relief can be just as bad for me. Haven't been able to really eat food since 5 weeks everything makes me want to puke!

I actually felt nauseous all day today until about an hour before I got off work. It wasn't bad but my mouth was all watery. I just popped some lifesavers when it got bad and it seemed to help some. I am known as the candy girl where I work because I always have something!

On a side note my hubby thinks I will be working up to the day I deliver. Lol! I had to inform him that being on my feet up to nine hours a day 8/9 months pregnant was just not going to happen! I actually have an extra bone in each foot and it causes me to be in pain pretty much 24/7. I have gotten so used to it that I really dont notice it unless its really aggravated! I cant imagination being huge and on my feet all day walking around... Ugh!

I think the average is 6 weeks. I haven't really had any nausea (just a couple moments of slight queasiness if I haven't eaten in too long or the heartburn gets bad), and my midwife told me that, at 9 weeks, if it hasn't started now it probably won't. I'm glad I don't have it, but it does make me a bit nervous. I take comfort in the fact that I have other obnoxious symptoms ;)

I hope everyone who's feeling awful gets some relief soon.

Usually it kicks in at 6 weeks and I suffer from HG too til around the 16 week mark where it tails off. This time round I've had on off nausea since 9dpo and today is the first day where I have started to feel really ill. So can see the HG kicking in pretty soon. Thank heavens for anti-sickness tablets as I'm sure like previous pregnancies I'll be running to the doctors begging for them. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->