When do you think you'll start wrapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Since I wrapped 2 presents to send abroad the other day I've kind of got the bug! EVerynight resisting myself from doing it. When do you think you'll start? I've sooooooo much to wrap xx

Ive started :rofl: Have quite a lot wrapped (thank goodness for large storage boxes) but still quite a lot to go!

I've wrapped a couple of pressies for my nephews already. Last year I wrapped lo's too early and then forgot what everything looked like and wanted to have another look, but couldn't :dohh: I might leave them till at least the week before christmas this year. Might wrap other people's a bit earlier though

Mines is all done to date. I've been wrapping and I buy and they are in storage boxes in the garage 😊 this is the first year I've been this organised and really enjoying the feeling of not being stressed X

What I've started, now trying to wrap as I buy or end up too much to do in the last few days, wrapping takes so long! Will leave his gifts to be built then wrapped until Christmas eve.

All los things are in the loft so I couldn't wrap yet anyway. Will probably start a few weeks before Christmas, LOVE wrapping so I'll spread out over the week so I can watch Christmas movies, burn Christmas Yankees and drink mulled wine :happydance:

I totally get you though, once you get the bug its hard to resist!

I can't wrap any presents until the tee is up - I love wrapping, and it feels so much more festive with the twinkly lights on, watching a christmas film, or listening to christmas music. It's an important part of christmas for me. Pre-children I used to go mad with ribbons etc, but now it's just neat little parcels in matching paper, with sticky labels for other people's pressies (the children just have their own wrapping paper so no need for labels!

I will wait until at least the tree is up which will be the end of November. I plan on doing some on December 15th for sure as I have the day off and I will be child and hubby free :happydance:

Iv got my wee boys birthday to wrap first, which is the first week in dec. I think il wrap those next week. Then I will do christmas any spare evening oh and I have together. We always get muddled who gets what:haha:

I really want to start now, as I like to do it really neatly and it takes an absolute age. But first-tri exhaustion is killing me! If I get the house surface tidy, the kids fed etc, then that's all I can do lol. I don't even have my tree up yet which is so unlike me!

I've got exams the first week of December so after that I can wrap.

I can't wait to do it next to the tree with Christmas music on.

I can't wrap any presents until the tee is up - I love wrapping, and it feels so much more festive with the twinkly lights on, watching a christmas film, or listening to christmas music. It's an important part of christmas for me. Pre-children I used to go mad with ribbons etc, but now it's just neat little parcels in matching paper, with sticky labels for other people's pressies (the children just have their own wrapping paper so no need for labels!

Exactly this. Except i do labels for the kids too otherwise there's confusion lol

Exactly this. Except i do labels for the kids too otherwise there's confusion lol

I don't wrap until I have everything, its December and the tree is up 🎁🎄🎅

I'll probably start after Romans birthday on Dec 4th. I'll have birthday stuff for Meadow to wrap also so will do a couple of hours every few nights.

I don't normally start until December when the tree and decorations are up, but this year I have got a lot planned happening in December, and I'm worried it won't be done in time :haha: so I started wrapping 1 or 2 whenever I get a child free half an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"