When do you think you'll start wrapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to start but as we live in a small town we only have one supermarket, so if I bought wrapping paper from there DS would recognize it and would question me, so have to wait until we can get to another shop (20 miles) away to get some, plus as it's the only shop they charge £3 a roll! When I know I can go to Asda and get some for 30p!

I'll start wrapping early December when DS is at school and DD1 is at nursery

I wrap the presents Xmas eve. When I say wrap, I mean chuck paper round it and bung cellotape on it. I have learnt that it makes no odds to the presentation whether I spend 10s or 10mins on wrapping. I am utterly rubbish at it.

Some items I will assemble Xmas eve as well (Scooter this year for Jacob).

I'm thinking I'm going to wrap DHs tonight, just cause I have a feeling he's going to find them lmao

Good idea ^^! I wouldn't be suprised if my hubby is a bit of a snooper!
It's either college work or wrapping... hmmm tough decision! haha x

i think i'm gonna do some tonight, i usually wait and do it when the trees up and do it while im watching tv but i'm still waiting to decorate my living room plus it saves having to carry the bags down then back upstairs.

I've wrapped all my nieces, nephews and family members. Saving DD's until Christmas Eve (unless I cave) and OH's sometime in December once bought.

I will probably start at the start of December!

Once the tree is up, so after the 1st of December. I'll do a few at a time every day/few days while the big ones are in school and dh is home with little one.

I have started wrapping DS as I also have his birthday pressies to wrap. I hope to finish his this week and then I can start on DD. I will wrap everyone else's presents in December

I was planning on wrapping the 1st two weekends in December but don't think we will be moved into our new house until at least middle of December. So either once we've moved or I'm just going to have to wrap the presents in my mums bedroom. Not how I like it but I can't be moving and wrapping lol.

When I have to start giving them out, so usually Christmas eve or the day before :lol:
Usually do the LO's Christmas eve or a couple of days before too.

I'll wrap gifts for people that need to be shipped 2-3 weeks before Christmas. Everything else will be wrapped sometime during the week of Christmas. I worry that the wrapping would get ruined if I wrapped too early.

https://i57.tinypic.com/ac62pg.jpg
Started! Did 2 large gift bags full

I'm all wrapped! My spare rooms walk in wardrobe is better than narnia :D. Kids haven't clicked on yet though x

I'm almost done too, started last month. Just seeing them every time I walk in the art room makes me soooo excited. x

I've started and want the majority done by this weekend. We're going to my mum's for Christmas 180 miles away and we simply wouldn't fit all the presents and us in the car so I'm wrapping them this week as my mum is coming to see us this weekend so can take presents back with her. (No idea how we will bring them all back after Christmas.....!!)

DH and I got all the boys' done on Saturday night. He's working away this week so I'm hoping to finish the rest bit by bit in the evenings, I didnt realise how many we had but I've not done vouchers this year it's mainly presents so there's a lot to do.

I used to enjoy wrapping, with a glass of baileys a Christmas film and some roses but there's just too much to do nowadays, it's a chore!

Tonight! OH has rang me this morning to say he's picked me up 24 meters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"