when does your man do his christmas shopping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
when does your man do his christmas shopping ?

my mand does it xmas eve , but he does get bargins and i get more then:rofl::rofl:

Last Christmas the ex done his 3 days before christmas day!! How can they leave it so long and be so relaxed about it all?! Im usually faffing around months before orgainsing what Im gunna buy who! and Yes your so right there, They always seem to pick up the best bargains!!
Xxx

Last year he went a week or so before with his brother and did it all in one swoop. I was really proud of him, he'd never done it all on his own before lol

Last Christmas the ex done his 3 days before christmas day!! How can they leave it so long and be so relaxed about it all?! Im usually faffing around months before orgainsing what Im gunna buy who! and Yes your so right there, They always seem to pick up the best bargains!!
Xxx

its true they do get the bargains lol:rofl:

My husband is a typical male.... he shops on Christmas eve :rofl:

If only we could get it all done in a day!!
Xx

yer i wish , but i do his family and mine wen he goes out he just gets mine and i get loads :happydance:

Thats how i do it, i get his and both of our families then all he has to do is mine. Make it as easy for them as possible then they cant go wrong lol

I even write mine a list of my clothes sizes, shoe size, undies size etc just incase he forgets!!

james only has to get for me, i do the rest and he does most of it on line in December, than panics and goes out about a week before, typical man!!!

james only has to get for me, i do the rest and he does most of it on line in December, than panics and goes out about a week before, typical man!!!

:rofl: i think its all men i have been in our town center on xmas eve and its full off men :rofl:

Shaun plays it safe and gives me money and a few odd little bits to wrap up xXx

Mine normally shops about a month before christmas which is good except for the fact that he can't keep it from me that long so I end up getting my presents early (the big ones anyways) lol

i have to buy my own pressies :( you lucky!! hehe hope it change this year lol!

Last year we went to the mall together and just split up and did our individual shopping for each other :lol:

OH get its all done around Nov 11th..but he then continues to buy buy buy from there on lol

my DH gets my pressies a few weeks before, he gets them bit by bit rather than one big lot in a day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"