when does your man do his christmas shopping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He usually goes about 4 days prior to Christmas. However, there's been times when he's gone out Christmas Eve day.

I do the xmas shopping for dh's parents he always ask them what they want first
and his mum always says perfume with out a doubt ..

So he only has me to shop for and he picks things up one week and then some the next but give him credit he is never last minute Lol i would kill him if he left it last minute and come back with shite Lol e.g things i just dont need or would never use .

OH leaves it til he has finished work. ie a few days before Xmas

Mine leaves it all to me and then complains that i've spent too much... not so sure when he buys mine though :(

usually when i tell him that there's something in particular i would like in the shop we just happen to be in..... :rofl:

problem is, this year i have no idea what i even want!!!

my OH is pretty good and is quite organised but he does do most of his xmas shopping on the net!!

DH and I use to go to sex stores and pick out things for eaach other christmas, BUT since having carlee we've decided WHO needs christmas! and instead we pay for a babysitter and have a nice night out the day before we do taxes!

Dh has done some already :happydance: bless him on saturday he got me a few things and told me one of my presents he said he had to ask me cause he was not sure if i wanted them .. They was pink ghd hair straightners

I never use straightners to straighten my hair i am blesses in that department
Lol my hair is straight i just wash it and blow dry it and its really straight
but i go to a hairdresses 30 minutes away from where i live to get my hair done curly and the hairdresser uses ghd to curl them they look really nice when done and its the only hairdresses by me that uses ghd in the salon to curl your hair so lovely dh said would i like a pair to do my own hair

how sweet is that i said that would be lovely i never thought of getting a pair myself i said yes and he pulled out a box and said are they ok needed to check with you incase you would prefare the hairdresser to do it but i can take them back if you dont want them ..

He has gave me them now he said if i want him to wrap them up he will :rofl:
Would of been lovely to not know i had them and open them on xmas day
I love my dh :blush: lol

Hubby usually goes out with his sister a couple of days before xmas. Although I tell him not to buy anything as I would perfer it to go towards my nieces and nephews pressies. After all christmas is for the kids. Although I have asked for my dishwasher to be fixed as there is NOWAY I am washing up after cooking for approx 12 people not a chance on this earth.

DH usually goes at some point in december and it usually takes him a few trips to finish. He does it off his own back and i don't have to nag.

We might go out once shopping together for people but otherwise i shop for both families and do all the xmas cards. He does help with wrapping though!!! :happydance:

my man always does last minute shopping haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back