When does your tree come down?

mine will be coming down after work tonight ready for DD's birthday party on saturday! i hate it being up for long after christmas, can't wait to get rid of it until next year :haha:

12th night, so the weekend before the schools go back, I like to keep the holiday feeling into the New Year when it's cold and dark and misserable.

I’ve bit the bullet and started taking mine down earlier than I said . It all looks so bare and boring !

Ours is all down now waiting for DH to take it back up to the attic.
I still need to take the Christmas cards down!

Mine is still up. I planned to take it down yesterday or today but I'm full of cold and can't be bothered. Thankfully I went with a calmer tree this year so it's not quite doing my head in yet or in the way!

Mine are all away !! I hate it!! Only 357 days to go lol xx

Ours will come down tomorrow when the kids are at school, they walk back in and half of them dont even notice the difference :)

Mine's still not down yet, going to do it on Friday :sad1:

Mines not down either which is a record. Cant wait to get mine down.

Took mine down on Friday. Just mine and OH's presents stacked where it is, looks bare.

Mines down now! Living rooms looks huge.

We may take ours down tomorrow if I find the time. If not tomorrow then definitely friday! I'm ready to have it down now.

We usually take ours down on the 6th, (12th day of Christmas, or 3 Kings' Day as we call it in Switzerland) but because that falls on a Saturday and the boys will be home (and maybe getting into my decorations box, shock horror lol) I will take it down tomorrow.

I don’t have a specific day every year but I took the tree down today.

Boo,Hoo,Hoo! That's it down. Took the tree down last night, still have to do the lights on the trees outside but I didn't turn those on last night. I'm now in the process of re-arranging the living room to fill the gap and make the place feel a bit less bare.

I've kept a couple of sets of lights out as it'll be the 1st anniversary of my mum's passing in a few weeks and she loved the Christmas lights so I'll put some on the trees in the garden again for that.

Mine still aren't down yet :haha: Been so busy! Going to have to do it after work tonight...

Boo,Hoo,Hoo! That's it down. Took the tree down last night, still have to do the lights on the trees outside but I didn't turn those on last night. I'm now in the process of re-arranging the living room to fill the gap and make the place feel a bit less bare.

I've kept a couple of sets of lights out as it'll be the 1st anniversary of my mum's passing in a few weeks and she loved the Christmas lights so I'll put some on the trees in the garden again for that.

That's a really nice idea, really sorry about your mum <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->