when I was little...

Wriggley

Reaction score
I would stick cheese up my nose

My little cousin was once found in the garden with a block of cheese, trying to write on the patio with it like chalk...

My aunty still to this day has NO idea how she got it :lol:

Lol. My ds put ham up his nose and I had to blow in his mouth to get it out.
Xx

My brother would sit on a certain step near the top of the stairs eating rubbers and paper. I never had a pencil with a rubber on the end during my childhood, he always got to them before they were used.

My brother would sit on a certain step near the top of the stairs eating rubbers and paper. I never had a pencil with a rubber on the end during my childhood, he always got to them before they were used.

That's hilarious xx

That's hilarious xx

he denies it now and gets slightly embarrassed. I still don't feel i can trust him around rubber pencils ;) x

My neice stuck a water balloon up her nose in an attempt to blow it up. It was so far up we had to use my tweezers to pull it out

My friend always used to put peas up her nose in her ears when she was about 4/5, I used to think she was gross.. however many years later we're still friends :lol:

When I was little I used to rub a ruler back and forth across my nose for hours trying to make a dent in it because I wanted it to point up like Miss Piggy.. I thought it'd be cute :blush:
I don't have a Miss Piggy nose as a result but I do have a line across it where the ruler went :dohh:

My sister and I used to nibble the corner off dog biscuits! Mum had to hide them in the end because we wouldn't stop!! Even now if I smell them (tux dog biscuits only though) I still want to eat them!

I used to eat chicken out of the dog's bowl.....

....I was about 9 years old at the time :blush:

wow i put up a random thread and all of a sudden everyone is confessing... :rofl: BRILLIANT

I used to put loads of things up my nose when I was younger, from what I can remember it was, foam from a cushion, green wool, a head off a daisy and the butterfly from my ear ring!x

When I was little I used to rub a ruler back and forth across my nose for hours trying to make a dent in it because I wanted it to point up like Miss Piggy.. I thought it'd be cute :blush:
I don't have a Miss Piggy nose as a result but I do have a line across it where the ruler went :dohh:

That is hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

My sister and I used to nibble the corner off dog biscuits! Mum had to hide them in the end because we wouldn't stop!! Even now if I smell them (tux dog biscuits only though) I still want to eat them!

I used to eat chicken out of the dog's bowl.....

....I was about 9 years old at the time :blush:

:sick: :rofl:

I once said I was running away from home when I was about 6 but couldnt go through with my plan in the end because i couldnt open the wardrobe to get clothes!

Another time I threatened to run away I was about 11 and I got an old crayola case and packed it with my 'leaving home kit' which briefly consisted of clean underwear, a hair brush, a goosebumps book and a couple of rich tea biscuits :lol:

I once said I was running away from home when I was about 6 but couldnt go through with my plan in the end because i couldnt open the wardrobe to get clothes!

Another time I threatened to run away I was about 11 and I got an old crayola case and packed it with my 'leaving home kit' which briefly consisted of clean underwear, a hair brush, a goosebumps book and a couple of rich tea biscuits :lol:
Me and a friend were gna do this once, there was this gap behind a bush on the estate where we would live. I couldn't go through with it though and came home in tears confessing the plan to my dad.

Also I just remembered I used to eat leaves. Quite regualry when out playing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->