When shall I do my bag?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Welsh_mum2be, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Welsh_mum2be

Welsh_mum2be Well-Known Member

Is it too soon? lol

I cant remeber when I did it last time but I know I had everything washed by now and I have not even done that this time!

2. Autumntx

Autumntx Well-Known Member

I've chimed in on 2 other threads regarding this and I feel like i need to do mine already too. I am at risk for preterm labor so I dont want something to happen and my husband be left to go home and gather things. I already have a list so I think I might do mine this coming week.

3. Lully2011

Lully2011 Well-Known Member

Do it now, as soon as you can. I'm in hospital at the moment and I've nothing ready, totally regret not getting anything ready earlier but I thought it would be too soon. The docs wont let me out until I have the babies so thats in 7-8 weeks..what a nightmare.. I'll have to give my partner the list of things to get....wonder how that will go!!!

4. Laurenmomma

Laurenmomma Well-Known Member

Hope your ok Lully!!!

I'd start it soon I no what u mean with my first I had started Gettin it all out ready to wash n stuff n this time I havnt even bought anythin yet haha! I'm tellin myself ooo iv got loads of time but freakin out thinkin what about early labour!

5. sun

sun Mum of 3

I managed to get mine done quickly once labour started :haha:

6. heaven

heaven Mommy of 2 Beautiful Girl

Ya, I did this w/ last one too, BUT I want to be better prepared this time. Gonna do it tomorrow.

7. Vikadub

Vikadub Well-Known Member

ASAP.. You never know! :) x

8. finallyready

finallyready Well-Known Member

Do it whenever you want! I did mine at 39 weeks only because I am a procrastinator!

9. FM_DJ

FM_DJ Expecting baby #2!

I'm really in no big hurry to get mine started. I figured into the last month would be a good time. I'm not due until January 10th. I'll probably pack one the week of or the week after Christmas. I have already made a list of what to pack, so that'll save some time. I'd just feel odd having a packed suit case laying around for the next 2 months. Seems like labor starts off fairly slow and doesn't normally go from being fine to baby popping out in 10 minutes so I'm thinking I'll have time.

10. sun

sun Mum of 3

Oh I agree - earlier is definitely better LOL! Especially since I forgot stuff like a toothbrush haha