When shall I do my bag?

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
Is it too soon? lol

I cant remeber when I did it last time but I know I had everything washed by now and I have not even done that this time!

I've chimed in on 2 other threads regarding this and I feel like i need to do mine already too. I am at risk for preterm labor so I dont want something to happen and my husband be left to go home and gather things. I already have a list so I think I might do mine this coming week.

Do it now, as soon as you can. I'm in hospital at the moment and I've nothing ready, totally regret not getting anything ready earlier but I thought it would be too soon. The docs wont let me out until I have the babies so thats in 7-8 weeks..what a nightmare.. I'll have to give my partner the list of things to get....wonder how that will go!!!

Hope your ok Lully!!!

I'd start it soon I no what u mean with my first I had started Gettin it all out ready to wash n stuff n this time I havnt even bought anythin yet haha! I'm tellin myself ooo iv got loads of time but freakin out thinkin what about early labour!

I managed to get mine done quickly once labour started :haha:

I managed to get mine done quickly once labour started :haha:

Ya, I did this w/ last one too, BUT I want to be better prepared this time. Gonna do it tomorrow.

Do it whenever you want! I did mine at 39 weeks only because I am a procrastinator!

I'm really in no big hurry to get mine started. I figured into the last month would be a good time. I'm not due until January 10th. I'll probably pack one the week of or the week after Christmas. I have already made a list of what to pack, so that'll save some time. I'd just feel odd having a packed suit case laying around for the next 2 months. Seems like labor starts off fairly slow and doesn't normally go from being fine to baby popping out in 10 minutes so I'm thinking I'll have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->