when should i get..

smiget11

Teenmom2be
Reaction score
when sshould i get my diaper bag and when shoiuld i get my hospital bag together

I've been asked not to get anything more or there won't be anything left for anyone to get me for the shower, haha. I can't help that I love garage sales, Craigslist, and Goodwill. Oops. $10 baby swing and $0.10/onesies, haha.
So I've got a diaper bag on my registry.

Im wondering the same thing; I'll probably get my hospital bag packed at 30 weeks. && I would rather buy my own diaper bag than wait for the shower; people say it replaces your handbag until little one is like two! therefore I would kinda like to choose one I like. haha. But i'll probably get that before 30 weeks too so that it can be ready to go with the hospital bag. :D

Hey :) Its really up to you when you decide to pack your bags. For me, I was just waiting until I found a diaper bag that I really liked. DH & I ended up finding a bag we both loved around 28 weeks. I packed the basics of my hospital bag around 36 weeks, when I was going to the hospital for high blood pressure. A lot of ladies pack theirs between 30 and 35 weeks. If you go to the third trimester board there is a sticky thread about all the things you should pack in your bag. Good luck! :flow:

Hiya, they say to do it around 30 weeks just incase. But i didnt pack mine until 39 weeks:haha:

I was going to wait for my shower to do the diaper bag but I saw one online the other day that I really liked. So I'm either going to add it to my registry or go ahead and buy it. I haven't really bought much yet because I had to move last week. And I've always heard anytime around or after 30 weeks for packing the hospital bag.

I bought my own diaper bag before my shower because I knew I probably wouldn't get the one I wanted. I ended up getting two other bags so I guess I will have backups.:thumbup:

But with the hospital bag, I just finished packing mine a few days ago and Im almost 39wks. But that is just because I procrastinate.(Severely):cry: My doctor even had to tell me to go ahead and get everything ready.:shrug:

Amazon gives you that 10% completion discount a month before your due date, anyway...so if I don't have one by then, I can get 10% off the one in my registry myself :)

I still havent packed my hospital bag! Guess I should get on that..

I packed mine at 33 weeks after going into labour at 32 weeks. I got my diaper bag after she was born! x

I wouldn't worry about a changing bag, I never did one until LO was home lol. Just put a pack of nappies in your hostipal bag that's what I did! I did mine around 34 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->