When to test?

LuckyFlutter

Reaction score
Just wondering when most of you start testing? I was thinking of testing from 9dpo?

That's when I did this morning 😃. I have to say it is the first time I have ever had a positive this early tho. I only took one coz I was feeling so sick, bananas & lettuce gave me heartburn & I had backache & cramps. GL hun! fx'd xx

Thanks + congrats

Was your line pretty clear at 9dpo?

I know it might be too early for me but just wondering.... + hoping....:)

It's was pink light line no where near as bright as the control line. But hey it's only early. I have bought 30tests to I'm sure I'll drive myself mad keep checking loool. GL chic x

I'm currently at 9 DPO. Im Waiting until at least 12 DPO.
I don't like to symptom hunt But sometimes you just can't help it haha yesterday I had some cramping and minor sore breasts. they were not really core. Just felt heavy or full. I've never had that before. I've also been very sleepy but am recuperating from the flu which I had earlier this week. And I'm sure that is related to that. Also, my low back had a couple stabbing pains yesterday and today.
Also yesterday am my temp dipped quite a bit and them spiked up really high this morning.
However, I'm getting a couple pimples in normaly pms spot on chin.

I lost a pregnancy that I got a positive POAS at like 8dpo. But I know I had sex the morning I ovulated, so everything went by the books on quickest timing. I only tested that early because I had really bad morning sickness. The line was faint, but there. I tested that morning with nothing and that afternoon I got a BFP. It was fun watching the line progression. I should also note that pregnancy produced a ton of HCG. I was over 5k at 4.5 weeks. By the end of 5 weeks, I was over 45k. Not twins either. To ease any anxiety, the abundance of HCG had nothing to do with the loss.

I would say wait until AT LEAST 10dpo. I'd say until AF is due but if you're like me then that is not happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->