When to test?

Wishx

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I should be getting my af around the 23rd but im hoping for a BFP instead!:happydance:
I'm wondering how early could i test? My birthday is on the 23rd so i wanted to test then but i also have work early that day...my bf heads to his families on the 24th and i also have family in town then..
How early did you get your bfp?

You can start testing as early as 8dpo, but it would be better to wait till 10 dpo or beyond. Most bfp I have seen on here are 10dpo or better but sometimes you will see those rare 7, 8, or 9dpo bfps. It all depends on when you implant an dhow much hcg you're body produces, metabolizes and expels.

Best of luck to you and hope you get your bfp :)

Thanks :) im worried im going to be let down and af will show up on my birthday or Christmas..

That would def stink but hopefully you get a fabulous bfp gift instead :)

Thank you :)
I dont even know what brand to use...everyone has such mixed views

Well I am more fond of FR than cb, but I have seen tons of BFP early on internet cheapies too... I actually just bought some super sensitive ICs on amazon that had pretty good reviews, but if I get a bfp on one of them I will def back it up with a more expensive FR or digi. Go with your gut.

I debated getting some on amazon but im currently in an apartment building and they just leave it at your door all day so it makes me worried :p
I'll probably go FR since it seems to be such a common but im also tempted to get a bunch of cheapies from Walmart..

I started at 8dpo but that's quite early and I didn't get a line until 10 dpo.

Good luck :)

Thanks Bev!
I wish you could test right away and know without the tww :p I believe im only 5 or 6 dpo? It was a long/busy week so i forget it if was the 7th or 8th that i ovulated..

I'm debating taking a test at the end of the week for fun lol

Probably a dollar store cheapie. I think it will be too early to use the more expensive ones lol

I think friday im technically 10dpo. How reliable are dollar store cheapies though? or even walmart cheapies?

Walmart cheapies are between 25 and 40 miu so not terrible and sometimes will pick up fairly early I don't know anything about the dollar store ones

Should i just use a frer?

If you use FRER, please don't get the Gold Digital! I followed the instructions perfectly, yet I still received a question mark, which indicates an error. I looked it up, and many women have had this experience. I ripped the test apart, of course, to look at the actual stick instead. ;)

Thank you :) I've heard a lot of negatives about the frer gold digital. I was looking at tests earlier today and debating taking one tomorrow but its way too early. I was going to buy some but i couldnt decide what to get!

I took a test and of course it was negative, but it is still really early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->